October 1, 2014 | 1330 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush- Smashing Layer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 8:27:00 PM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush! On my asian yellow/olive NC30/C3 skin, layer looks like a shimmery deep plum with a slight rose and bronze sheen. Very pretty, and looks more complex on my cheeks than it does in the pot. I think this is even prettier and more pigmented than NARs outlaw, which atfirst i thought looked exactly like smashing layer. Love this!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2004 7:47:00 PM More reviews by splash0306

This is a brighter, slightly shimmery, raspberry shaded blush. I don't know if it was the best pick for my skin tone, but I purchased it sight unseen. (on a web site) My problem is that it doesn't blend well and that annoys me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2003 12:25:00 AM More reviews by AnnMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great deep rosey brown blush--applied with a light hand, this provides a wonderful flush of color. I agree with it being similar to Outlaw, this doesn't have as much shimmer, and I find it isn't as bright, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 10:51:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

This is part of Smashbox Fall 2003 Digital Collection. Its described as a sheer translucent rose. Its a very bright shade. Very pigmented. It looks almost identical to Nars outlaw side by side. however on, Smashbox Layer is much more pigmented with less shimmer. Both are pretty and the Layer creates a very natural flush if applied with a light hand. It retails for $24.