Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio - Smashbox.com

3.7

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Silica, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Chromium Oxide Greens, Blue 1 Lake.

on 10/9/2014 10:56:00 AM

Simply amazing. These trios are highly pigmented and last all day long. They do not get greasy and are well worth the price. A little of the shadow goes a long way.

on 9/10/2013 2:17:00 AM

This is my first time trying these eyeshadows and I'm surprised that they are so underrated in the beauty community. Urban Decay gets a lot of praise on their eyeshadows but these I think are better. Don't get me wrong, I love my Naked palette and use it all the time. But these eyeshadows are velvety and pigmented without being too soft or crumbly like some of the urban decay eyeshadows. I love the neutral colour combinations. There are more matte, subtle pearls and even the glitters aren't so in your face like UD. What I love most is that the colours compliment each other so well. Usually I find one colour pretty in a trio pan or that I wouldn't wear the trio combination together not with the 2 trios I gotten. The individual and blended combination of colours in the pan creates a pretty medium. $28 around but you can also find them in discount stores like Winners and Marshalls for half the price or less, which make it a steal.

on 7/16/2011 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this twice just for the pink shade. It's a neutral taupe/pink/gold shade that looks wonderful and stays put. I couldn't color match the shade in any other brand. I've learned to love the champagne color which is much less gold than it was in my prior trio. The brown is a bit dark for my fair skin, but this product is amazing.

on 3/27/2011 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I honestly just bought this for the brown shade- I was having a hard time finding the right shade of chocolatey matte brown with a nice texture and just grabbed the trio because I was tired of looking. It kind of reminds me why I don't usually buy pre-selected palettes, as I rarely find that I want or need all of the included shades. The pink and gold shades are not particularly impressive, they seem like something I could get more easily and cheaply in a drugstore line. They're not terrible, just nothing special. I do like the brown, it's dark enough to use as a liner as well as a shadow. The trio wasn't incredibly expensive but I would probably be better off trying to find the right colour in a single next time. The pot is a sort of matted plastic similar to Nars packaing, so it gets kind of dirty and icky looking quite quickly... not a fan of that choice.

on 2/6/2011 8:27:00 PM

I love the color combination on this trio eyeshadow! I can create a nice, fresh everyday look :) I love the rubbery packaging too! very stylish!

on 10/16/2010 4:44:00 PM

Bought the "Panorama" trio - purplish, taupe, and white. The colors are really pretty but they don't show up much. Wanted a good white highlight color but it doesn't quite show in pictures either... Probably will go back to mac eye shadows.

on 10/12/2010 8:10:00 PM

This is a fairly recent color trio for Smashbox called "Shutterspeed". The palette includes a bone shade, a medium neutral and a dark shadow. The lightest shade works well on my skin which is medium-pale with some redness on the eyelids. It has a bit of pale pink/apricot undertone which I was concerned about but it is actually very neutral on and does a very good job of covering up redness. The medium shade which is an ecru doesn't really show up much at all and I think is a little too sheer. The dark shadow is a medium charcoal, leaning towards pewter. All of the colors look a bit sparkly in the pot but they are quite matte when on your skin. Although I reallly like the bone shade, I think I would only repurchase it separately as the other two colors don't really do much for my blue eyes.

on 8/23/2010 4:22:00 AM

It's pretty pointless to purchase this product: the "pink" shows up sheer gold, and what is suppose to be "gold" shows up yellowish. Waste of $6.99.

on 7/26/2010 9:54:00 AM

I really like this trio. It consists of a light pink, yellowish gold, and a dark brown. The pink and yellow have very slight shimmer to it. I like these colors because I think they create a great neutral eye, but the colors and combination is different and interesting enough to not be boring. I'm surprised how much I liked the yellow gold color as a highlight.

on 12/22/2009 2:01:00 AM

the publisher shade looks fine but it doesn't do anything extra.. i'll buy it again but maybe a different shade.

Top Rated Smashbox Products