July 28, 2014 | 1928 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Berry Jelly Donut Lip Smacker

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite Lip Smacker flavor. It doesn't really taste like Berry Jelly Donut at all but from what I remember the flavor was more like soy milk.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2005 7:45:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this smelt like chocolate. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2005 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Beccaboo28

I got this in a 3-pack with 2000 Cookies and Strawberry Cheesecake. I really like this lip gloss. It really smells/tastes to me like a jelly donut with grape filling. I can smell the grape and the yeasty dough of the donut. It is purple in the tube, but goes on clear. One of my favorite Lip Smackers.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2005 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Toitgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this lip smacker flavor smelled HORRIBLE! I cant really explain the smell, but I repeat, it was HORRIBLE! Since the smell was so horrible, I didn't dare use it!, I just gave it to my bffl.It came in a pak of 3 lip smackers, the other 2, strawberry cheescake and 2000 cookies were horrible, but not as HORRIBLE as this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2004 4:17:00 PM More reviews by SIHMB

Even though this is not one of my favorite lip smackers, it is still worth buying. I don't think that it smells like jelly doughnuts, but the name enticed me to buy it and whatever it smells like, it does smell good. Comes on clear on my lips and gives a great shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2003 5:55:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This LipSmacker is so incredibly adorable! Berry Jelly Donut is a sparkly purple in the tube and it applies colorless with a hint of shimmer ~ It smells grapey and like some kind of candy to me :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2003 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Joseybird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This came as part of a "bakery trio" with Strawberry Cheesecake and 2000 Cookies. This is my least favorite, but still very good :) It smells like...a tootsie roll! With a hint of berry flavor. You could I suppose say it smells like a jelly doughnut--I personally haven't smelled any recently so I can't really say. But anyway, if you see this discontinued trio, GRAB IT! GRAB TWO LIKE I DID!! lol The other two flavors are AMAZING!