July 28, 2014 | 1428 users online

Moisturizers - Queen Helene - Mint Julip Moisturizer [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by hannax33

i've heard soo much about this product from friends over the years and finally decided to try it. i really like it! it does everything that my $20 kiehl's rare earth mud pack does at a much much cheaper price. i think this is really worth your money, everyone should spend $3 and give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2008 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Bhree

I'm not to fond of the smell, but this is a great moisturizer for face and body. I use it on my legs before shaving as well as a makeup base. I just wish my dollar store still carried it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2006 3:26:00 PM More reviews by rubie

Excellent product. It's light on the face and does the job. I have a sensitive combo skin and have no problem with this moisturizer. Great product, great buy! NOTE: I buy QH products from http://www.metrobeauty.com/

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2006 11:14:00 PM More reviews by victoriangirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love , love, love this stuff as a night moisterizer!!! I have oily skin and this Mint Julip doesn't make my face "greasy"! I have had a hard time finding it anywhere, but I see by a previous post that it has been discontinued. Believe it or not...the only place I've been able to find it is in the dollar store! What a shame it's being discontinued! Aloe and vitamin E are so good for the skin and I don't see anybody else out there making anything like this. I have never found it to be "heavy". It just melts right into my skin and makes it very smooth. I guess I'll have to scour the dollar stores and stock up as much as I can.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2006 2:54:00 PM More reviews by heyjenb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FYI, I just contacted Queen Helene thru their website looking for stores that sell Mint Julep Moisturizer...and they got back to me saying it's been discontinued. So get your hands on some now before it's gone forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2004 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Schwanengesang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A light minty fragrance gives this a real nice treat for a morning or tired afternoon face

I find that this is really moisturizing, but not overdoing it, thus creating MORE oilies. Which is a huge plus because I have oily skin. However my skin gets a bit dry in the winter. So i put this on every day and no nasty, flaky dry patches appeared!

It goes real well into skin and doesn't leave that slimey residue that other moisturizers leave... best part... IT DOESN'T BREAK ME OUT! Yay! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2004 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Dell126

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a very heavy moisturizer but it worked very very well on my over dry skin after a case of hives.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 1:41:00 AM More reviews by CWAHED

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't care for the smell. Like the heaviness of it...but when you put it on it disappears amazingly into the skin. I slather it on and just leave it for a few minutes and then work it in. I also use it as a moisturizing mask. Leaving it on and then rinsing off (just like the Clarins one).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2003 5:21:00 PM More reviews by morganlayne_h

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This stuff is nice. Too heavy for me to use all over my face, but I put it on my dry spots & it keeps them moisfurized all day. The whole mint julep line is great!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2003 10:20:00 AM More reviews by wake_up_angel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is decent.... It's nice when used in conjunction with the mint scrub, followed by the mint mask and then this (Wish I had the toner). You have to use a LOT of this, not all that moisturizing. But there's a LOT of it so it's okay. I though this would be nice out of the fridge but it strangley doesnt get cold. It has a texture that I dislike.....Almost grainy. And it's hard to get out of the container. But its only $2.99, and I love everything Mint! So I'd buy again!