November 26, 2014 | 1196 users online

Lips - Merle Norman - Lip Pencil Plus

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by beth2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ladies the lip pencil plus is all u need in your bag. i use this in the color guave and it gives that nudeish nutrual look that is oh soooo popular right now!

try it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by MsCadle

Love this! I've used it since I started wearing makeup. I changed all of my makeup to MAC except this lip pencil/stick and Merle Normans eyeliner about two years ago. I've tried sooooo many different make ups from discount stores to specialty make up like cinema secrets, laura mercier, NARS, and graftobian, but this is the best lipstick/liner on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Gr8DaneLvr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lip Pencil Plus is my holy grail of lip products. Great staying power and nice colors. My shade is "Coca Buff" which is a nude pinky rose; very natural looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

I own this in Spice Sachet. I really love the color, I actually sometimes use the liner end and fill in with other lipsticks/lip glosses so it's very versatile. The one end is a perfect liner, very creamy and goes on like butter. The other end is lipstick which coordinates with the liner, in this case a bronzy looking lipstick shade. I would think this will last for a very long time! I am usually pro MAC when it comes to lips but i do really love this shade! I think anyone could wear this. Spice Sachet.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by bonbon1281

This product is brilliant!!! You have a beautiful lip color that is moisturizing on one end and a coordinating lip liner on the other. Personally speaking, I could never find the correct lip liner for my lip color. This takes the thinking of out it. I took a lippie off bc I find myself always having to reach for the sharpener. But this product goes a long way. Def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jennrowe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used these for over 15 years and am still purchasing them. I have tried several colors and have loved them all. I love anything that is multi-functional, liner and color in one item!! The texture is really creamy, easy to apply and blends really well. I will always continue to use, hince using them half my life, and would recommend trying them for someone who has not. I can't believe a lot more people are not using merle norman products. I love makeup and beauty trends too, but I always come back to this brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by friecs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love, love, love, this product, it lasts long, but yet doesn't leave your lips feeling dry. People always ask what I'm wearing, this comes in many colors, it has 2 ends - one is a liner and the other a lipcolor! I have several shades, but the one I wear the most and the one that people always comlipment me on is the Sugar Plum!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by ellenpbrown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These have been my go to lipstick for around 7 years now. I love the color selection and the staying power. I always receive compliments on my lips when wearing any of the many shades I have. I think the price is very reasonable as you're getting a liner and lipstick AND they last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by rnteacher

I love these lip pencils. I have used them for years. It is the only thing that stays on my lips for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by kimicooks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is really great lipcolor! I tried almost every single brand lipstick from drug store to department store and this is my favorite. It comes in a thick pencil form and 1/3 of it is a lip line and 2/3s of it is a lipcolor. A lot of the colors look great on my skin tone. Most of them have a darker lipliner so you can make the color look darker for a more dramatic lip look. Another thing I love is that it has no fragrance! The lasting power is amazing too. I have dry lips and these actually keep them moist. The only thing I regret is not stepping into a Merle Norman store earlier. I'm impressed and going to tell everyone about it!