Merle Norman Lip Pencil Plus

4.7

RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, BEESWAX, WHITE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MINERAL OIL, LIGHT, BHT, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, FDC BLUE #1-ALUMINUM LAKE, BRONZE POWDER, CARMINE, COPPER POWDER, IRON OXIDES, OZOKERITE, MANGANESE VIOLET, MICA, DC ORANGE #5-ZIRCONIUM LAKE, DC RED #6, DC RED #6-BARIUM LAKE, DC RED #7, DC RED #7-CALCIUM LAKE, DC RED #21, DC RED #21-ALUMINUM LAKE, DC RED #27-ALUMINUM LAKE, GLYCERYL RICINOLEATE, DC RED #28-ALUMINUM LAKE, DC RED #30, FDC RED #40-ALUMINUM LAKE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, FDC YELLOW #5-ALUMINUM LAKE, FDC YELLOW #6-ALUMINUM LAKE, YELLOW 10 LAKE (LABEL ABBREVIATION), ZINC OXIDE, OLEYL ALCOHOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, TALC, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX

on 2/27/2015 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have been wishing that I learned about these lovely lip colors a long time ago! I recently purchased the Lip Pencil Plus in Desert Rose, and it is gorgeous! What a remarkable product, to have the liner and coordinating lip color in the same pencil. The lip liner glides on like silk, probably one of the smoothest lip liners I have ever used. Before I apply the lip color, I use a lip balm to smooth out my lips. The lip color is more of a matte finish, but somehow still feels comfortable on my lips, is quite long lasting, and not at all drying like many matte lipsticks can be. This shade is definitely MLBB for me, and I look forward to trying other shades also!

on 11/15/2013 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

ladies the lip pencil plus is all u need in your bag. i use this in the color guave and it gives that nudeish nutrual look that is oh soooo popular right now!

try it!!

on 9/5/2013 7:55:00 AM

Love this! I've used it since I started wearing makeup. I changed all of my makeup to MAC except this lip pencil/stick and Merle Normans eyeliner about two years ago. I've tried sooooo many different make ups from discount stores to specialty make up like cinema secrets, laura mercier, NARS, and graftobian, but this is the best lipstick/liner on the market.

on 6/27/2013 5:00:00 PM

Lip Pencil Plus is my holy grail of lip products. Great staying power and nice colors. My shade is "Coca Buff" which is a nude pinky rose; very natural looking.

I own this in Spice Sachet. I really love the color, I actually sometimes use the liner end and fill in with other lipsticks/lip glosses so it's very versatile. The one end is a perfect liner, very creamy and goes on like butter. The other end is lipstick which coordinates with the liner, in this case a bronzy looking lipstick shade. I would think this will last for a very long time! I am usually pro MAC when it comes to lips but i do really love this shade! I think anyone could wear this. Spice Sachet.

on 8/5/2011 9:17:00 PM

This product is brilliant!!! You have a beautiful lip color that is moisturizing on one end and a coordinating lip liner on the other. Personally speaking, I could never find the correct lip liner for my lip color. This takes the thinking of out it. I took a lippie off bc I find myself always having to reach for the sharpener. But this product goes a long way. Def repurchase.

on 9/11/2010 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I have used these for over 15 years and am still purchasing them. I have tried several colors and have loved them all. I love anything that is multi-functional, liner and color in one item!! The texture is really creamy, easy to apply and blends really well. I will always continue to use, hince using them half my life, and would recommend trying them for someone who has not. I can't believe a lot more people are not using merle norman products. I love makeup and beauty trends too, but I always come back to this brand.

on 9/8/2010 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love, love, love, this product, it lasts long, but yet doesn't leave your lips feeling dry. People always ask what I'm wearing, this comes in many colors, it has 2 ends - one is a liner and the other a lipcolor! I have several shades, but the one I wear the most and the one that people always comlipment me on is the Sugar Plum!

on 8/24/2010 6:42:00 PM

These have been my go to lipstick for around 7 years now. I love the color selection and the staying power. I always receive compliments on my lips when wearing any of the many shades I have. I think the price is very reasonable as you're getting a liner and lipstick AND they last forever.

on 9/18/2009 3:40:00 PM

I love these lip pencils. I have used them for years. It is the only thing that stays on my lips for a long time.

Top Rated Merle Norman Products