Bonne Bell Strawberry Kiwi Comet LipSmacker

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/9/2010 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

10 years ago, when I was MUCH younger and in my pre-teens, this was my go to chapstick. Oh my goodness. I adored the smell and carried it around with me everywhere! It was a pretty pink color, however it had an excess of silver glittery sparkles. Wow, those sparkles are so tacky in retrospect!! You could only tell that your lips were sparkly up close. From a distance, my lips looked ashy and gray!! Yuck. Wouldn't ever touch 99% of the lip smackers on the market today, but I'll give this on 3 lippies for the memories. :)

on 1/1/2007 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Wowee! This cosmic smacker in strawberry kiwi smelled soo goood and tasted soo sweet! I love that it gave my lips a hint of sheer dark pink color with a hint of shine and sparkle. The BEST ever!

Easily the best product bonne bell ever made!!!!! I can spend hours reading a book and just reapplying this lipgloss because it smells and tastes so good!

on 11/28/2005 7:30:00 PM

This makes my lips a soft, sparkley pink color which I love, and it smells nice as well.

on 3/2/2005 3:59:00 PM

This one is . . . ok. It smells a lot better than it tastes, and though it left a nice tint, I hated the glitter - too junior high. It also dried out my lips quite a bit.

on 5/29/2004 5:05:00 AM

ugh.. i cant stand the smell of it.. At first it smells good for a second, but as you smell it more it smells so sickening and artificial. The shine it gives is Mediocre.. there are Definately better glosses out there.

Out of all the Smackers glosses this is one of my favorites. It smells better than a Strawberry Kiwi Snapple, has a light but yummy taste, and the glitter in it is superfine so it never feels gritty.

Anyone who has a Lip Smacker, definately has one this one! I always see everyone with this flavor!It smells divine and has the best fruity smell- like Strawberry Kiwi juice, a little like gum. Definately one of my favorite Cosmic Lip Smackers! It gives a nice shimmer, and moisturizing shine! Alls I have to say is it smells delicious!

on 10/18/2003 7:26:00 PM

I love it, makes your lips shiny, slightly sparkly, moisturized and tastes great.

This came in a little package I actually bought for my daughter, with glitter gel, nail polish, nail stickers, in a zippered change purse you can can clip on a backpack. It's very yummy smelling, definitely very strawberry. And it leaves your lips with a light pink shimmer. I'm going to have to hurry and get one of my own, because I'm so tempted to steal this from a 6 year old! :)

Popular Lip Glosses