Black Opal Black Opal Color Fusion Bronzer

3.3

on 7/13/2011 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is one of the best matte bronzer available at the drugstore I have come across. I may be speaking prematurely since this is the only matte bronzer I have tried. I am dark complexioned (MAC NW45/NW47/NW50) and it definitely gave my face a subtle glow and makes my cheekbone more defined. I would repurchase again.

on 11/6/2006 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

'Bronzer' color fusion powder is a compact with several colors: matte milk-chocolate, espresso, micro-shimmer milk-chocolate, pale yellow, & truffle. I believe it is meant to be a warm-toned bronzer for LLL, CCC, GGG, or MMM's. However, it works as a pressed powder for me. I am a DDD (AAB/medium-dark brown with yellow & red undertones). Most powders have a yellow undertone. So they look ashy or muddy on me. So I dust a little of this over my makeup when it needs more warmth; is too yellow. Great combo with a mixture of Hazelnut/Nutmeg foundations. Very finely milled, easily blends on my skin with a good powder brush. Color wears well too. I am glad to find it. Cost $8 and get alot of powder in compact. BTW, I have dropped several times and did not break.*****UPDATE: 1/27/06*****Started using L'Oreal HIP#818 and Iman P/P in Clay Medium Dark or Iman Oil Blotting Powder in Light/Medium instead. They are picture perfect for me continued >>

on 8/31/2003 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I left my makeup bag at home yesterday so I couldn't freshen up while out. I stopped at a drugstore and purchased Black Opal Color Fusion Bronzer. To my astonishment, it did not come with an applicator. Long story short, I STILL could not freshen up after paying $10.00 for their product. I normally use department store foundation/pressed powder and I shall continue to do so. If ever another time comes when I leave my makeup bag at home...too bad for me.