November 26, 2014 | 1302 users online

Toners - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Super-C Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by tobin

This was on sale at a local health food store. Purchased it on a whim! I'm glad I did because it's a nice product. My skin is very dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. Amazing. It adds a touch of moisture and my skin cream glides right over it. Highly recommend for slightly mature/mature skin. You can feel it working. Not a fan of the smell but it disappears.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by elizsafox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the fact this is in a spray bottle. I've become hooked on spray toners now because of how great this is. The toner itself is great - it's not one of those really diluted seeming toners, I actually feel like this is working to tone my skin and help my moisturizer absorb in. The smell is a bit odd, but you really get used to it after a while. I have been using this for a little over a month now in combination with the Super-C lotion every night and I've seen an improvement in my skin tone. I'm 23 but I think this helped my skin to really look like it did when I was 18 and it was perfect. It doesn't really do anything to rid blemishes however so don't expect miracles. Overall, this is a great toner that seems healthy and beneficial for general skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by JWu1

Love this toner. It makes my skin really smooth and hydrated. It's NOT one of those cold, make-your-skin-sting, get-every-last-trace-of-oil-off-your-face kind of toner. It's kinda like Mac's Fix + where it just makes your skin hydrated and glowy.

The unusual pump packaging is a definite plus. Just spray on and go.

The smell is funky, like orange creamsicles with a hint of funk... that's the only downside.

Kinda hard to find, but I have purchased this at Ulta and Drug Emporium.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't see what difference this is making on my skin so I'm just using it because I have it and I don't want to waste it. But I'm going to find a toner that will actually do something to my skin.

EDIT: This did make my smooth appear a little bit smoother & clearer.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by sugar_plum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This may be a great product, but for me it was a complete disaster. Me: 51, normal/slightly dry skin w/moderate lines.

My HG, EO Everyday for Mature Skin, was discon. last fall so since then I've been searching for a replacement. I'd run out of my last candidate, BWC Balancing Toner, & since DH had this & it would be a week or so until I could look for another toner I decided to try it. HUGE mistake!

After the first use it made my skin red, but I thought I could squeak by for a few more days. My brain must've been in an alternate universe or something. Along with making me red, this irritated my mild rosacea badly & made my skin blotchy & rough.

After the first use I should've known it was wrong for me. Now I'm not using anything until I find something better to try-not good, but continuing this product would've been MUCH worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 7:29:00 PM More reviews by bedouinjen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got it for 1.50 @walmart on a whim.
WOW!
love it.
goes on nicely and my skin is better for using it. What a great find....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 3:10:00 AM More reviews by amielaruth

I love this! It smells great and doesn't dry out my skin or make me break out. My skin is smoother and clearer because of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2007 1:12:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great toner. Its contains vitamin C which is good for you skin, and its very refreshing. It does not irritate my skin or it does not break me out.
The best thing is its organic so it does not contain any chemicals.
I also use the Ultra C eye lift gel for my eye area and ITS THE BEST.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2006 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Karena73

I am so happy to have found a toner that doens't BURN when I apply it. I use this in conjunction with the Super C cleanser and they clear my acne better than salyic acid (which dries my skin too much and seems to cause more acne). I can't figure out why this calms acne, but I've read the same comments in other reviews. I will continue to purchase this. I heard vitaminshoppe and Amazon have good prices on Jason, if you can't find it in your natural grocery store, etc. What a great product!! I highly recommend!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2006 3:35:00 PM More reviews by OlenaTregub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know, probably for some people it is good. I was using it only for a week. No results seen yet - but it leaves a VERY STICKY unpleasant feeling.