April 18, 2014 | 1810 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smacker in Gum Ball Galaxy

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2004 2:10:00 PM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I was about 10 years old, I had this. Nice shimmer, sickly-sweet smell. I don't like Cosmic Lip Smackers anymore. Regular ones rule. Vanilla!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2004 8:03:00 PM More reviews by brunettebb87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't like gum smells, but that's just me so I'm not the best person to review this. It was too light for my tan, it came in a pack of 6. It gave off a nice shimmer though

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2004 9:18:00 PM More reviews by pammo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this one in a 6pack of cosmic smackers, and it was the first one I tried. As soon as I put it on, I noticed that the texture was gritty and annoying, but it really did smell and taste like its labeling. Also, it left a white-ish shimmer on my lips -- looks really bad with the tan that I have. Though I like everything else, the grittiness is too much for me to handle. I'll use the one I have up, but I probably won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 12:29:00 PM More reviews by selenapoet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a pack of six, and I didn't really think I'd like this. But it's really nice. It does smell like gum balls, and it tastes better. There is a bit of grit, but it's barely there and not annoying enough to matter. I probably won't be buying this again though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2003 10:53:00 AM More reviews by takeitfromme73

This smells so much like Juicy Fruit, I love it. It gives lips a healthy nice creamy, shimmery,moisturizing look.Smells really close to Juicy Fruit, very sweet and like a Gum Ball.This was my second favorite Cosmic Lip Smacker (first being Martian Mallow)I always get compliments to because it imparts a nice pink tint. Definately a good Cosmic Lip Smacker!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2003 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Sparki

Galactically gorgeous, and out-of-this-planet scrumptious!!! Shimmery, frosty, candy-pink luster, rich emollients, and the sweet, yummy flavor and scent of BUBBLE GUM!!! This is sweeter and more bubble-gummy than the classic (non-frosted) bubble-gum Lip Smacker. A rave from this Smackers Fan (and I'm a Smackers fan from waaaaaay back)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2003 1:53:00 PM More reviews by rachelseven

I love the soft, vaguely milky-sheer coloring I get from this LipSmacker! It has just the right amount of shimmer and the scent is nice, though just a little bit sickly sweet at first (it fades though). Good staying power and the gloss isn't too glossy....just the right amount of matte lustre. I give this one a thumbs up.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2003 12:46:00 AM More reviews by christabunny

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cute packaging, shimmery pink gloss. The scent isn't the greatest, an artificial bubble gum one, but it's alright.