September 2, 2014 | 1702 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAndCookies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

the packaging made me fall in love. it looked so pretty. i ah-dored how it was so modern. the gloss WAS EHMAGAWD AWESOME! it was super sparkly, super shiny, and smelled like raspberry candy. it was artificial smelling, though. only thing i didnt like about this gloss was that it wasnt red, it was clear. the sparkles glimmer in the light, but i was expecting red coloring. oh well. this gloss was so cheap it was worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with the color and grabbed it, but I ended up hating this product. The applicator is terrible, it takes 10 times to get something noticeable on the lips, and the color payoff is minimal. Waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by polaroidlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this #599 and let me just say that it does not look good on its own. If you want sparkles on your lips this will do the job but it does not add any other colour.
Packaging gets a 1 because the glue on the top of the tube wore off so now I am missing the actual top. I don't like sponge applicators - it never seems to bring out enough product. And the wand is too short: when the bottle got a little empty I had a difficult time getting any product out.
I would buy this again in a different colour. 5 lippies because I can put up with the packaging at this price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by EralkFang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought in Shimmy Shimmer (599) for $1.99 at a Rite Aid.

Does very much what it sets out to do- make your lips all shiny and glittery. Comes in a straight tube with a not-so-hot applicator (never enough product on there for me!), and is a great size to toss in your bag and go.

The texture is gritty, which I find intriguing and fun. I don't find it uncomfortable or rough. Lots of glitter for your buck, and it has a delightful fruit scent (more Kool-Aid than actual fruit, though!). I will wear it on its own and over a dark lipstick, where it's more noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2008 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Muuttaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have Crushed Grapes, a sheer bright pink glitter gloss. I love the shine of lip gloss, but I hate how sticky they are. This isn't sticky or gritty, it moisturizes well, and has good staying power. It has a light berry smell, and slightly sweet taste. It looks great alone or on top of light pink lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2007 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Chinell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

mine is crush grape, i like the smell of it. The lip gloss is just like some other cheap lip gloss. It's not quiet sticky as the other though. Over all it's a great product to buy, and it's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2005 9:17:00 PM More reviews by kavi484

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great for $1.97. I have #593, "Crushed Grapes", which looks pink w/ multicolored glitter in the tube. On the lips it it clear with glitter. The gloss is very thin and smooth and goes on nicely; it also has a pleasant light raspberry scent. It's not *that* gritty for being glittery, and there is NO stickiness to speak of, which I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2005 1:46:00 PM More reviews by commercesd

Well, judging from the prior reviews of this product, they must have changed the formulation, because it isn't gritty at all. In fact, I think it's the best one out there for the money. There is no way I'm gonna pay $12 and up for a lip gloss anyway, I don't care WHO makes it.

I got this in #591, Blushing/Rougissante, a lovely, sheer, VERY shiny gloss with just a hint of pink that looks great alone, over a nude lined, filled in lip or over any lipcolor. I tried wearing a stain and then just touching up with this and it works very well.

Not only will I buy it again, but as I've learned in the past, if you like a WW or NYC product, better get as much as you can, because they will run out and/or discontinue it soon! I'm off TODAY to buy more of this one, the bronze-glitter one and any other colors I like, in duplicate! The great thing about WW and NYC is that at their prices, you can afford to have one for the makeup tray, one for your purse and one for your travel bag - (which is great to dig into for emergencies) - and STILL not spend what you might on ONE at Sephora or the department store makeup counter!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2005 12:41:00 PM More reviews by bubblyblueberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was basically the only one of my friends who didn't have some of the MegaBrilliance lip gloss, so I decided I should get some. I got it in Shakin', a glittery whitish color that shows up clear. It has a nice fruity smell and is very shiny. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2005 5:15:00 PM More reviews by maschaa

This gloss is.. hmm. I have three, one in #599 (clear with all kinds of sparkles), 595 (clear with orangy sparkles) and one with no number on it but red/pinkish sparkles. These glosses are very glittery. It's basically water with glitter. You only get a really, reeeeally thin layer of gloss on your lips with this, and I prefer somewhat thicker gloss. It's gritty, but I can live with that. The bottles look super cute (I love glitter!!!) and overall.. I guess this gloss is a little below average with quality, but not *bad* or anything. I will reach for this, but not too often.