July 30, 2014 | 2057 users online

Concealers - Sisley - Eye Concealer With Botanical Extracts

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by graceshak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I originally bought it for undereye fine lines and not so much for dark circles or puffiness, and it does a great job not accentuating fine lines. Does cover up dark circles fairly okay with a single layer, but eye area still looks dull. If you are not too concerned with brightening effect or if you have luminous skin to begin with this is a great product I must say. Nars creamy concealer does better for me personally, in terms of overall results.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by giri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good i bought it with 50%off. NEVER AGIN. Its just drying my skin under my eyes. Product lies not very smooth, hammered into fine lines and just makes me look older. I'm not sure it's good for the skin. After 2-3 hours begins the worst - the skin under the eyes look tired, irritated and wrinkles, in which hid the product, look deeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by ESTELLEMAHER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Been using this product for about 12 months and have to say its one of the best. Have used virtually everything as have bad dark circles due to being an insomniac so demand a lot from a product. Being a certain age I have fine lines as well. This product does not pool in them but sits nice and flat on the skins c the staying power is amazing!! It's pricey but it works. I've wasted more money on cheaper products trying to find the one. Recommend to everyone to go to counter and ask for sample.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by papaliti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer looks fantastic, really natural and light. It doesn't cake and feels very moisturizing. It is also impressively effective as a base on eye lids. Expensive but worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Marianthoula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product BUT...
... the fact is that I hate it, and only used it so I do not throw away the money I spent on it. Thank God I bought it on 35% off.
I have this in No1, and though it matches my skin better than the rest of the shades, the results I get are awful. It seems to dry my under eye area, making it look like some sort of lizard-skin, with tiny bumps all over (bump-bump-bump). It also seems to emphasize my soft lines making them look like ravines. Really! I was horrified! But to its defense, the staying power is good.
Now, when I bought it I used it over the Sisley eye balm, but even so I had the above results (then I tried Nuxe, a local brand, a couple of other companies' samples etc - all the same).
I still have not managed to use it all up, even after 3 years (OK, the 3rd year I got back to my Clinique), but it is really silly to pay all that money, get that much product and then be expected to finish it in 12 months.
Also, I rated the packaging with 3 because I have problem getting the correct quantity. The product is more runny-less creamy, but the tube is hard and it needs some pressure. So I end up with more product than I need, and it is then difficult to put it back in.
Another issue with the packaging: the back end, the sort of crimped one, well on me it broke and the breaking seems to continue on the rest of the plastic, on the length of the tube. It is only a hair fracture in the plastic, about 1-2 mm long, but I already see that some product seeps to the surface. I do not mistreat my MU products and I certainly never experienced something like this before, but it annoys me. I paid so much for it! Why the crappy package?
I am definitely not buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Remy2106

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought it because it is a treatment concealer. but it doesn't blend, it doesn't mix, and gives a patchy look. i tried before foundation and after, the same results. slightly better when applied with concealer brush, but doesn't even come close to other concealers I use. my verdict is that this is a mediocre product, whatever treatment ingredients it may contain it doesn't have a decent concealer function. The only use I can think of, is for the weekends when I don't wear makeup but want to cover the dark circles a little bit. Because it is a treatment thing, it won't be so bad for the skin and also i can look better for lunches at home. But I woudn't wear this when going out - i agree with the previous reviewer that Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer is one of the best for the eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by ukskincareguy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this on the undereye and lid in shade 2. It is best applied with a brush. Coverage is natural and the product is comfortable to wear over the sisley baume efficace eye gel.. one lippy removed for longevity.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the best concealers I've used (other good ones belong to La Praire and Yves Saint Laurent). This one has a plus, it has natural moisturising ingredients and doesn't look heavy under the eyes. Apart from this, it could be used to cover small impurities and pimples on the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ttttttt

i use it every day. very lasting, i have been using it for almost an year. and it's easy to remove.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by evalien

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried many undereye concealers. This one recently got my hopes up. Sisley is known for having good eye creams, so I gathered this product would probably add skincare to camouflage. Alas I find it too drying and a little chalky. It's not bad but Helena Rubinsteins Magic Concealer remains my absolute favourite.