April 16, 2014 | 962 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes in Roast Coffee

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by delrio

I love this eyeliner. It goes on really smoothly and lasts ALL day. The color is a warm light/medium brown. I have dark eyes and hair, and it gives nice, natural definition to my eyes. Because it's a little lighter, it's very forgiving and easy to correct/smudge if you mess up. I've started using darker liners, but I think I'll still keep using this for my bottom lashes. It's a super nice liner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is OK but for me the colour is waaaaay too light. This will probably look nice if your skin is very light and you have blond or red hair. The product itself is definitely not bad at all, stays put quite well too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Aquamarine12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to liner to make my blue eyes pop. I have tried other shades of brown liner by various brands, and I always come back to this shade. I have been using this liner FOREVER and I would cry if they ever discontinued this shade. Seriously a HG product for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS EYELINER! I use it everyday and it really makes my eyes pop and it looks great. I like how it rolls up and you dont have to sharpen it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by patchoulissime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love the soft, smudged look, and this is the perfect eyeliner for that.

I, too, am very fair and black eyeliner look just wrong on me. Usually all brown eyeliners are too harsh too because they're dark brown, but this color is just right! Not too dark nor too light. Makes my eyes really pop without having to wear a lot of make-up.

It's soft enough to get that smudged look, but after smudging it stays put the whole day without any kind of primer. It's easy to remove and you really don't have to rub your eyes while doing that. It hasn't irritated my sensitive eyes at all which is great - that's usually my problem with all kind of eye make-up.

It's really easy to use since you don't have to sharpen it, and the smudger in the other end is really handy.

All in all I'm very pleased with this eyeliner, and will try different colors too :)

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, synthetic beeswax, disteardimonium hectorite, arachnidyl behenate, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, bht. [Iron oxides, titanium dioxide, mica, blue 1 lake, bismuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, yellow 5 lake, manganese, violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, aluminum powder, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide].

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by meheeeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE this eyeliner. I use it more often than any other piece of makeup I own. It goes on smooth, is easy to get precise, and very versatile. I can put a thick layer on then blend with my finger into some cream shadow into a really quick look, or easily tightline.
The packaging is great, the twist up tube doesn't twist back down so the product does not dry out. It's basically fool proof.
The smudge tip is great, it holds its shape even when I use it a lot to smudge out the tips.
I would recommend this to everyone - for 14.50 it lasts a long time and you get so much bang for your buck.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by jakkie123

I use this to fill in my thin eyebrows, and it works well and doesn't rub off too easily. I might try a different color in this eyeliner next time though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 12:19:00 PM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't beleive I haven't written a review for this so far. I Love love love this liner. its my HG! I do not put on a lot of makeup and rarely ever use eyeshadow unless I'm going out for a special occasion. But I almost always wil line my eyes top and bottom. I have nc25 skin and brown eyes. the color is not too dark or too light of a brown. it has very good staying power and the best thing I love about it is that I do not have to stretch my lids to apply it. it goes on very smoothly. my lids tend to be oily but even without my UDPP this will stay on my lids all day. I'm almost down to my last bit and will be rebuying again. When I bought it the sa told me that I can use the sponde on the other side to sumdge it out if I want and i tried that a few times and that looks nice too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by sweetgirl7

Very nice color and texture, smoothes on nicely, My eyes are hazel and this was recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2008 3:48:00 AM More reviews by spiffytiffi912

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like my makeup to be very natural so I tend to use brown as my everyday eyeliner, as opposed to a harsher black. This color is definitely a winner. I love the packaging: I hate sharpening pencils so it's good you don't have to with this, and I love the spongy applicator on the other end to smudge. So why won't I buy it again?
Simply because it doesn't stay on. To be fair, I have a slight crease in my eyes (I have asian eyes) and they get somewhat oily, so a lot of eye products tend to fade away midday for me. This one barely stays on my eyes for more than 2 hours. Currently I'm using MAC's Technakohl liner. where the saleswoman told me it's waterproof (you don't have to sharpen this one either, but no spongy applicator).
If your eyes don't tend to crease your makeup very much, I highly recommend this!