July 31, 2014 | 2055 users online

Skincare - Face - Clinique - Acne Solutions Line (all products)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by jercast

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I tried this product twice. The second time I just decided to give it a second chance. Since it had been about 1.5 years since I had purchased it the first time. It just did not work for me. It made my skin very oily and it really didn't do anything for my breakouts.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Pretty poor quality. Did nothing and was super expensive. I use Paula's Choice along with other fragrance free products and Tactuo/Aczone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by OrangeMintPop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I used this system for 5 weeks and in my video I posted before and after pictures as well as 5 weeks worth of progress pictures. I hope you can check it out. I have combination skin (oily and normal) and have mild acne. The active ingredient in these products is salicylic acid. I used the bar soap after removing my make up and it felt gentle on my skin without drying it out too much. This soap would not work on dry skin. I followed with the toner and this is the best part of the set. It cleaned out my skin and even though I double cleansed my skin, with this toner and cotton pad, I was still able to remove more dirt on my skin. It kept my skin balanced. Last step was the moisturizer. It kept my skin moisturized without clogging my pores. Overall this did clear up my skin but the problem that I have with this system is that it does not prevent new pimples from forming on my skin. It helped clear up the acne that I already had but new pimples kept forming. I hope this review helps.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

These are great products for acne treatment. However, I can't stand the strong alcohol smell from the toner, not sure if it's the one that gave me a BAD reaction that my skin was dry, itchy and hot. That's the first time I ever allergic to something and I try to avoid Clinique products since then.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My skin : sensitive, prone to clogged pores do I get little flesh coloured bumps all over my face ! Mostly on the forehead tho , which had been a mess of small bumps and blackheads for years. I also have extremely oily and red skin (I know it sounds wonderful) I started using this in the summer and I dried my skin like nothing else ! Not in a good way though . My skin was dull, flaky, and produced WAY more oil :( it also didn't help my acne or clogged pores , probably made it worse . Would not recommend at all

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by tessahillie

I really did have high hopes for these products since I've been a huge Clinique fan for years! But after trying this system, never again. I struggled with stubborn acne entering high school and let me tell you, this stuff made things ten times worse. All three products have no gentle ingredients in it. The wash is salicylic acid, the toner is alcohol, and the treatment is benzoyl peroxide. Using all of them together is so harsh on your skin and caused mine lots of damage and more acne than ever before. Safe to say, I ditched the system and I would not recommend this to any acne-sufferer out there. Just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Retrohousewife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Simply, it works. I had a terrible hormonal breakout and using this system cleared it up in just one month. It is much more gentle than other acne products I have tried, even with the same ingredients. It doesn't leave your skin red or peeling. Don't waist time and money on other products. Go straight to this system.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Kathmar

At first I loved this. I used it for about 2 months before my skin was so blemished and dry I could not continue waiting for it to work. It did make my skin feel clean but also extremely dry and my skin was definitely not oily while using it but there are better things out there that won't give you wrinkles in the process. I can't w

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Desmetval

I don't use this as my regular skin care routine. I use this 3-step programme when my skin starts breaking out (breakouts due to unhealty food, too oily foundation,..)
I do love these products. They keep my skin fresh and clean and get rid of acne. After a few days I already can see the difference.
My brother has an acne prone-skin, so I gave him these products and obligated him to use them twice daily. Now, one month later, his skin looks SO much better.

So, in conclusion, thumbs up for Clinique!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

I tried this last year and it worked for a couple of weeks but after a while, it's like my skin has gotten "immune" to the ingredients and started breaking out again so I gave it away.