October 22, 2014 | 1164 users online

Hair - Sephora - Sephora Collection Hair Towel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This in not special and I can get the same thing cheaper at Walgreens. It didn't do a great job of drying my thick fine hair though it might work for travelling.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2002 6:02:00 PM More reviews by chibimoon3

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works very well, especially compared with its competition, the Turbie Twist (may as well be a dishtowel- yuck!). But, I like the special shape of the Turbie, because I like to wrap my long hair up and leave it to dry. So, the towel could either be shaped for making a turban or be bigger in size. But, overall, it works so well, that you don't really need to leave your hair up for that long. As long as it holds up in the wash, I'll be very pleased!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2002 7:14:00 AM More reviews by CarolineSwing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really dig this towel. My hair is long enough to tuck into my pants, so the towel is a little small for me. This type of towel is vital for healthy hair. Dries your hair much faster than regular towels, therefore less blowdrying. Also, it is less likely to break your hair. I have another that I use to dry my face. Very gentle. Highly recomend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2001 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Callie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

* 2007-Sep-16: I originally reviewed this SIX years ago and am still very, very happy with it! * It's slightly less effective at quick-drying than it was for the first few years, but I have been washing it and drying it with all of my other towels (and using fabric softener) on it so have a feeling that it may have "melted", slightly. At the time of purchase not many other products like this were available, but I've seen some decent-looking candidates at places like ULTA lately. The brand listed on the towel is "Aquis", and I would definitely look for this again.

Original Review:
(Purchased for $19.50, in late 2000 or 2001.)
I love this hair towel! I use it almost every day, wash it fairly frequently (I've even bleached it and it hasn't fallen apart), and keep it hung on the towel rack at all times. It could be a little bigger, but wraps around my head into a little turban just fine, for when I'm too lazy even to use it properly :o) I have short/medium-length hair, but I think this is great for all types of hair, and I can see how it would be really useful for longer hair.