Make Up For Ever Super Lip Gloss No 18

4.8

on 5/11/2011 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

One word...AMAZING. This is one of hte best lipglosses i have ever owned. Its not sticky and it does last for a considerable amount of time. The colour was really nice and applies really well. Great buy!

on 5/11/2011 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a very professional brand. Sop Opera stars use this on the setnd while filming. It lasts all day, to create differnet looks. The lip has great flavor. It has high-shine and is long lasting. This lipgloss is very recreational, you can put it on as light or as dark as you want.

on 11/12/2010 12:14:00 AM

This gloss lasted 8 hrs on my lips. HG status written all over it. Much better then MAC glossed.

on 9/4/2004 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It feels so small for something that cost 18 dollars, but I can't help but love it. It looks dark purple in the tube and goes on a pretty, sheer plum, a great color for fall. I love the sumptuous vanilla scent, and the texture's pretty good. I'd say it lasts pretty well, as it was very determined to stay on through my cup of tea and seems to cling to my lips, as though it really desires to last. I guess I'd buy it again, but that'll take a while because I'm conserving it to get my money's worth! :)

on 4/14/2004 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great color- moisturizing enough, not to sticky!
The best lipgloss experience I've had in a awhile-
I don't love the applicator but it's not annoying really so...Try it you'll like it- + it's only 16 which is reasonable these days.

Recommended for Medium Skin