Boots Tea tree and witch hazel spot wand

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/16/2015 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Recently I had a break out on my face & I bought this from Boots as I have read some positive reviews about it on MUA. But unfortunately it didn't help me at all. I was not expecting it to clear up all the pimples but expecting that it would at least reduce the size of the pimples. It didn't even do that. I didn't want to be too impatient and kept using it for a few weeks which I believe quite a long time for pimples to heal but nothing has changed. As I wasn't expecting much, it was not disappointing but I was hoping that it could at least help me a little bit.

on 8/20/2014 9:42:00 AM

Another useless product, and worryingly unhygienic too which made me really apprehensive to carry on using it, not like it really did anything substantial for my acne, instead my skin reacted more to it by the fact I noticed a few more bumps than when I started, which was so frustrating! Completely a waste of money! I'm using a product that I came across now biocorrex which I never heard of, but now it works for my skin is definitely one I'll keep using for now.

on 8/3/2014 8:05:00 AM

I have been using this product for almost 10 years, it is that good.

Every time I have a spot I dab this on it before bed and it is dramatically reduced by morning. A lot of teatree products seem to dry out my skin but this doesn't.

Lasts a long time, smells nice, good value and works well.

on 12/31/2013 12:04:00 PM

Keep this in my handbag when working nights as this is when I come out in loads of spots. Dries them right up but does effect the rest of the skin!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I put the night one on my whiteheads before I sleep and they disappear by the morning <3

on 2/2/2012 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This does absolutely nothing for me. No change in spots or the surrounding skin whatsoever. It seems to work well for my mum's occasional pimples, but my hormonal acne needs something a lot stronger. Can't say I like the wand packaging either - it seems awfully unhygienic.

on 1/29/2012 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This product for me is really good and I would use it all the time.(Day and Night) It treats not super quick but it doesn't burn like all them other products.(Spot wands) Overall its amazing but its a mixed bag here for most of the reviews :( I think you kind of need oilier skin to use it though :)

on 10/19/2011 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I had a recent breakout with CYSTIC acne and I had to use a clindamycin gel to get rid of most of it...but I saw the bumps were taking AGES to go! So I went to Boots nearby and asked for their best formula to get rid of my cheek bumps..the SA there swore by this...to t extent he said I could beat him up if it didn't work! (lol) I also told him that the tea tree products I used from The Body Shop didn't agree with my skin...he cheekily said: 'Well, this is Boots' Tea tree formula!' I used it that night...woke up in t morning to see ALL the redness GONE and the bumps were localizing! I continued to use it and saw my skin become smoother, painless, with no redness...and its been exactly 4 days now and I just have a few dried out spots remaining! i LOVE this stuff! and the wand applicator I thought was unhygienic and stuff...but its really not! I'm glad I don't have to get any goo on my hands trying to clear up spots! It didn't spread acne or any such thing! I'm gonna stock up on this stuff! And i guess I can't beat up t cute SA! ;)

on 8/26/2011 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like that this product has a day and night end. I don't really use time-specifically, but one end is witch hazel (the clear gel) and one end is tea-tree (the greenish thicker gel). I use this on spots that aren't really that bad because it helps to clear them up, but it doesn't work very quickly.

on 5/27/2011 4:00:00 PM

This didn't make any difference to active breakouts. To my disadvantage or not, spots that I could see under the surface were brought out by applying this and once out, the serum didn't do anything. Dissapointing unfortunately.

Popular Treatments (Face)