July 22, 2014 | 1166 users online

Treatments (Face) - Boots - Tea tree and witch hazel spot wand

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by oneskyred

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Keep this in my handbag when working nights as this is when I come out in loads of spots. Dries them right up but does effect the rest of the skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by cupcakesyesplease

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I put the night one on my whiteheads before I sleep and they disappear by the morning <3

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by hanmu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This does absolutely nothing for me. No change in spots or the surrounding skin whatsoever. It seems to work well for my mum's occasional pimples, but my hormonal acne needs something a lot stronger. Can't say I like the wand packaging either - it seems awfully unhygienic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by PandaPurr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product for me is really good and I would use it all the time.(Day and Night) It treats not super quick but it doesn't burn like all them other products.(Spot wands) Overall its amazing but its a mixed bag here for most of the reviews :( I think you kind of need oilier skin to use it though :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I had a recent breakout with CYSTIC acne and I had to use a clindamycin gel to get rid of most of it...but I saw the bumps were taking AGES to go! So I went to Boots nearby and asked for their best formula to get rid of my cheek bumps..the SA there swore by this...to t extent he said I could beat him up if it didn't work! (lol) I also told him that the tea tree products I used from The Body Shop didn't agree with my skin...he cheekily said: 'Well, this is Boots' Tea tree formula!' I used it that night...woke up in t morning to see ALL the redness GONE and the bumps were localizing! I continued to use it and saw my skin become smoother, painless, with no redness...and its been exactly 4 days now and I just have a few dried out spots remaining! i LOVE this stuff! and the wand applicator I thought was unhygienic and stuff...but its really not! I'm glad I don't have to get any goo on my hands trying to clear up spots! It didn't spread acne or any such thing! I'm gonna stock up on this stuff! And i guess I can't beat up t cute SA! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by hollyARH

I really like that this product has a day and night end. I don't really use time-specifically, but one end is witch hazel (the clear gel) and one end is tea-tree (the greenish thicker gel). I use this on spots that aren't really that bad because it helps to clear them up, but it doesn't work very quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Bevvix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This didn't make any difference to active breakouts. To my disadvantage or not, spots that I could see under the surface were brought out by applying this and once out, the serum didn't do anything. Dissapointing unfortunately.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by ser00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This stuff didn't really help my acne and I don't like the packaging that much - there is not much in there and I'm always worried that it is not very hygienic. It was 3.50 or something, which for a Boots own-brand product that has so little in it is pretty expensive.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this product when my acne was very mild. It did work, in that it reduced the size and swelling of my pimples but as others have said, it takes ages to work.
Boots always has some sort of deal for this so its best to wait before buying, even though it's very cheap itself.
I also hate the packaging of this product. Its dual end- ones a gel and the other is a creme like liquid. The concept is good but the applicator is a wand, meaning that I would need to dab the wand onto my fingers then apply it to my face, thus the product is easily contaminated.
As my acne has worsened, this product for me doesnt work for me at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Hammond

After reading reviews on here, I decided to go out and buy some. The only good thing about this product is the nice tea tree smell and the price!

Apart from that, it broke me out so badly! I dabbed it on with my fingers (I reckoned if you got the actual stick covered in spot stuff then you'd put it back into the liquid and the liquid would get infected!) and coated a small spot near my nose using the clear day liquid in the day and leaving it to dry. Come night time, I dabbed it with the green night liquid and left it. I saw no change in the spot so I continued the next day...

Then the day after, the spot had become even worse and I even had more small spots around the original one. This product is crap, DO NOT BUY IT.