Etude House Lip Tint

3.8

on 1/25/2014 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This tint is very easy to apply. It blends well with our lip color. I'm using the red cherry colour, the red isn't too bright which make my lip look natural. The color also stays for a long time on our lip even after we had eaten.

on 9/28/2013 9:18:00 PM

I have a cherry color. It does stay for a long time! If you are looking for a lip tint which will look ur lips naturally beautiful, yet stays for a period of time. It is the right product!

on 1/29/2013 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

i use the cherry color (red). its better than tony moly tint, etude one has more creamy texture, tony moly has a more watery texture. so this one is easier to apply evenly since you have time to smear it before it dries and sticks to your lips. it stays for quite sometime but needs reapplying after meal. it also makes my lips dry/light chapping when i use it everyday.

on 12/12/2012 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

-Pigmented (I'm using cherry tint)
-Affordable (SGD12, store price)
-Easy to blend
-It last long

on 9/23/2012 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really liked the colors of the tints. I got the peach lip tint. I thought it was going to apply on as a light pale peachy pink.. It is definitely bright on me, it looks nice after 3-4 hours, the actual pale peachy pink.. I probably will not repurchase, because upon application and a couple hours after, it looks like I put hot pink lipstick on or something... :/ Also the creamy consistency is more liquidy and feels really weird... Its like a watered-down lipgloss feel... But I like the applicator better than those pen-type lip tints. Its not something I use everyday, I use this tint when I cannot re-apply my lip makeup for a while

on 7/31/2012 7:03:00 AM

I love these lip tint, only complaint is that they carry very little product in them. Itís definitely a repurchase for me. I love this, itís very affordable! Not for people with dry lips.

I actually wrote a detailed review here: http://asia.facekitt.com/2012/07/08/etude-house-dear-darling-tint/
To read more reviews on asian makeup visit asia.facekitt.com.

on 6/28/2012 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I tried the red and the pink ones. The red just looks lovely on my lips and has a long stay power. The pink one doesn't look that good on me. Can't wait to try the orange one.

on 4/2/2012 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is for the CHERRY lip tint, i tried both red and pink. The pink is gorgeous! But it stings my lips and they dry and crack later. :( must be all the chemicals and fragrance! I wish there was a natural alternative.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have fresh cherry tint in red and just using this as cheek stain. It creates natural flush and stayed a whole day on my oily face. Recommended for cheeks but not as lip tint, it's drying and gone really fast.

on 1/7/2012 11:29:00 AM

The packaging is really cute and you can put it inside your handbag. However, the lip tint is "so so" only. I felt like there is a thick wax which remind me of nail polish on my lip and my lip actually chapped after I applied on it! My sis sang this to tease me, " The Addams family" and clicked her fingers. Okay, I already put it in the corner of my bathroom now...

Top Rated Etude House Products