November 26, 2014 | 972 users online

Masks - Mario Badescu - Enzyme Revitalizing Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

This did make my skin look fresh, radiant, glowing and feel soft. But I'm very acne prone and this did make me break out badly, be cautious if your acne prone like me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by pianoBUTTER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is an OK mask for me :/ i dont think it works on sensitive skin. Not sure if its a good or a bad thing.. But I found out my skin is sensitive thanks to this mask :D

Last week the haze got really bad and I noticed my face gradually started looking really dull. On top of that my sinus was acting up so i looked sick with deep dark circles the entire week :(

I needed a good mask to brighten up my face pronto and bought this online. Sadly it didn't work on my skin.

The first time i used this my cheekbones stung so bad even my eyes got tearful. The pain did reduce after a few minutes. I washed it off 15 minutes later and apart from extreme softness and red cheekbones, it didn't do anything else to my skin. I still looked very dull. I thought it could be the weather and my sinus so i tried it again today.

Again, my skin feels soft and smooth. But other than that it doesn't seem to improve my complexion at all. It stung my cheekbones like it did the first time too but not as painful.. Maybe my cheeks are too dry and sensitive right now due to sinusitis (not as dry as the first time, though).

Sigh. I wanna conform and love this mask just like everyone else. Im gonna try again when my sinus recovers. Plus I still have half of it left. Will return to this page to update :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Samieedeemua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A great enzyme exfoliator!! A good dupe for Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

I dunno. I dun think it does anything special to my skin. wont be repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by 21beans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent mask and the only one I would repurchase. I have combination skin with mild blackheads on nose and chin, dermatitis and redness around nose, enlarged pores on cheeks and forehead, small patches of congestion around jaw and normal to dry cheeks. I use this after cleansing, applying to dry skin with a brush. It has a lovely texture which feels cool as it is applied. It calms my skin right down; in spite of the aggravation caused by my use of benzoyl peroxide and AHA, it gets rid of any itchiness. It's also hydrating and leaves my face very soft but not greasy and washes off well. My complexion is clearer and more even-toned after use. I wish the effects were more long term but that's masks for you and I'm happy to use this twice a week. I just wish it was packaged in a tube. Love love love this and highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

This is a really great mask!! I have combination skin and this product does not make me break out or make me overly dry. It actually moisturizes and softens really well. Whenever I am having a crappy skin day or my face feels overworked I will pop this on for 20 minutes - when I rinse it off, my skin is soft and very supple. Redness is also reduced.

These Mario Badescu masks are really worth the price in my opinion. The ingredients are great, and the products themselves work very well!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by AsianDiva123

This mask is fabulous. My face feels soft, clear and it glows after using. I leave it on my face for around 15-20 mins after fully exfoliating. It has a tingling feeling while the mask is on the face. I can't help but touching my face after I use this! Will definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by vkun1297

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used it twice already and my skin feels so soft, even after the next day. Only con is that it's too liquidy! But hey, still a HG product, best mask i've used in years.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by dayu82

I loveee this mask, i have some dry skin flakes on my cheeks, this mask makes my skin feels sooo soft after only one use and it reduces redness from pimples. Also it reduces the size of my cystic acne. just use it on the cystic acne area and leave it overnight. I've done that 3 days in a row now and it works! i've been trying all kind of masks b4 and only this that i'm most satisfied with! Not only it makes skin brighter, smoother, clears up acne as well. all in one in 1 Jar. love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by bluemushroom

LOVE this! made my skin super soft, calm and radiant..price is not that bad and smells very nice! i love this line! recommended!