September 19, 2014 | 1661 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Shimmer Pen -Copper Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2004 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowvixen338

This is one of those products that I walked by about 80 times without paying much attention to it. But when I finally did I was amazed. This color has been best described by Groovynub and is absolutely amazing. The eyeshadow doesn't crease and stays where its supposed to...I would def. buy again because its so amazingly cheap...A+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2003 8:17:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I have tried three of these colors now, the Copper Rose, Rosegold Glow, and the Autumn Light and let me say I am a believer! Never have I found a shadow product with as much awesome staying power and beautiful looks as these shadows. If only they made them in pinks and lilacs. I am a neutrals person more anyway, so they work for me. If there was a 10 rating, these would get it, in a word, GORGEOUS!!!

UPDATE*****
Yesterday, noticed in the drugstore that Maybelline is coming out with these in shades of lilac, pinks, and greens, great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2003 2:34:00 PM More reviews by moonsista

These are fantastic! They are just as long-lasting (very!) as the Revlon EyeGlide and the Avon Modern Quick Pen shadows. The color of Copper Rose is a shimmery, light to medium coppery color with a bit of rose gold to it. It's a great neutral color.

These do not fade or crease and last all day. Simple to use - just twist up the pen until the shadow comes out of the little holes in the fuzzy-tipped applicator. Just sweep onto the eyelids and blend with the applicator. The shadow dries quickly and then doesn't move, budge, cake, flake or crease all day!

I highly recommend these! continued >>