October 1, 2014 | 1984 users online

Crème - Make Up For Ever - Panstick

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by carlablack

I was looking for a compact cream foundation to wear over my 50 SPF sunblock. I saw this in MUFE store and bought it without giving much thought.

My biggest problem with foundations is that after they dry, they mix up with the sebum and start moving around, gathering in lines and looking patchy in two o three hours. When i first applied this on my face, it felt really greasy and sheer. I said to myself "Nah, there's no chance this formula will work" but i applied it anyway. I blended it into my skin with a damp sponge and finished off with powder.

A few hours later i checked myself in the mirror, i was surprised to see my makeup in place, with no greasy patches. Even the problem areas like nose looked fine. I checked again after a few more hours and still, there was no melting whatsoever. At the end of the day, before i cleaned my face, i still didn't see any flaws and my face looked alright. I thought "Maybe the foundation wore off completely, that's why i'm not seeing it".

i started to wipe my face- to my surprise the foundation was STILL there! I cannot believe it didn't even budge throughout the day.

Formula feels weird while blending and there's an awkward beeswax smell that stays for a few minutes. Like someone else pointed out, the packaging needs a redesign. But i have to admit, this is the most reliable foundation i've come across.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by mindlips

Dear Make Up For Ever Pan Stick, you are a lovely foundation cream stick! Jokes aside, the pan stick is a very, very good cream foundation that I've been using as a concealer for risky situations where I need concealer durability. This is my HG (I use it as a concealer) we're talking about! Concealer's have never appealed to me because of it's small structure in size, so I opted for a much greater investment, the cream stick! It is so good, how do I start? The packaging looks classy and beautiful, the ingredients are healthier than others, it's blendable, and it lasts through days. The product itself is durable for months. Back to product usage, it lasts through sweat, heavy wind, heavy rain AND summer heat of about 30 degrees! I love it! The trick is to use a tiny brush to wipe of a little of the product then onto your face. Don't you dare brush your face with the pan stick! That's a bit too much!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by marilu62

Ok, I have the worst dark circles and a MUA from one of the movies shared this trick with me....I apply a primer (Monistat chafing relief powder gel-amazing stuff) then gently pat the white color 070 around my eyes and a small bit on the sides of m nose where redness occurs....sponge it in and apply my foundation on top.
This conceals the dark circles and highlights my face beautifully. It's a extra step to the overall process, but a good one that photographs nicely too-even on over 40 skin!
Fair price for something that will last forever and packaging is just OK. Overall is a 4 lippie!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Norlite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this. I've been using Chanel Pro Lum. which I think is great, but was still on the lookout for something more. This blends out beautifully, it can be as full coverage or as sheer as I like, or feel I need at the time. I've been using a damp sponge to apply. Lasts the full day, longer than just about anything else I've used in quite a while, gives a beautiful not quite matte, nowhere near shiny finish. All in all, I'd say it's damned near perfect.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2008 1:36:00 PM More reviews by parisienne719

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the Pan Stick at Sephora in a seemingly hopeless attempt to find concealer that matched my fair skin. CF1 was the closest I could find to my Px Level 2 Cool concealer. I had no idea that this was a foundation until reading the reviews---I personally would not recommend spackling this allover your face. However, as a concealer (applied with a small brush or buffing with a foundation brush), I was able to hide my post-acne scars and redness. This product definitely stays-put and offers fabulous coverage. I would not recommend this if your skin is dry...I barely made it through the harsh New England weather this year. Under your eyes, you may experience flakiness if your moisturizer is not creamy enough---however, it does cover darkness/bags quite well. Close to my HG, but I might pick up something else at Sephora next time. Any suggestions on MUFE concealers/foundations?

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2007 9:34:00 PM More reviews by AveragePsyco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this to use as a concealor, nevermind a foundation. Can you say waaaaaaayyyyyy to heavy? I don't feel comfortable imagining all that heavy foundation settling into my pores during the day (I'm a total mineral make up girl).

Good thing I didn't use it all over my face. It held up as a pretty good concealor but I eventually found myself breaking out where I would use it the most (generally my cheekbone area). It was those gross underground pimples that fester to boot, and my skin is pretty decent.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2007 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Adah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is just too heavy. I tried putting it on with a sponge (dry and damp) and it turned out streaky. Without a sponge, it doesn't blend well. It also comes off midday, so suddenly my dark circles are back with a vengance. It creases around in the little wrinkles around my eyes, of which there aren't many (I'm only in my 20s!) but this makes the more prominant. I expected more of MUFE.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by girlygirl1027

The lightest shade is the only foundation/concealer that matches my skin tone. Therefore, i was willing to pay the expensive price of $30. The coverage is sheer, but still covers up most of my flaws. I don't know what i would do without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2006 12:47:00 AM More reviews by lrbashir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff! I picked it up at Sephora to use as a concealer, not realizing it's actually a foundation. I apply it by swiping it on my cheeks (to hide acne scars), then buffing it on using a foundation brush. That gives me a pretty flawless finish, and is a very quick process. I also use it under my eyes with a concealer brush or makeup sponge and pat it on. Then I set it with a light dusting of Chanel loose powder. It stays put all day and doesn't get shiny at all, but still has a nice, dewy effect, and hides everything. Good stuff, and I'll definitely buy it again. My only complaint is that the cap looks like it might fall off in my makeup bag - it doesn't snap into place, just slides on and off, so I'm worried it may slide off and get all over the place.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2005 3:34:00 PM More reviews by nansoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect coverage - way better than any MAC foundation or the Mac foundation stick.

Color selection is limited, but I found a match. They key to application is to pat it into your skin, don't smear or rub it in.

Stays dewy, so it's better for dry to normal skin. I would not use this on oily skin unless you are using a primer or powder.

It's heavy, so I use it only where I really need it.

$30 USD is a very fair price for the amount of product & performance you get.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No