August 21, 2014 | 1636 users online

Crème - Make Up For Ever - Panstick

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by mindlips

Dear Make Up For Ever Pan Stick, you are a lovely foundation cream stick! Jokes aside, the pan stick is a very, very good cream foundation that I've been using as a concealer for risky situations where I need concealer durability. This is my HG (I use it as a concealer) we're talking about! Concealer's have never appealed to me because of it's small structure in size, so I opted for a much greater investment, the cream stick! It is so good, how do I start? The packaging looks classy and beautiful, the ingredients are healthier than others, it's blendable, and it lasts through days. The product itself is durable for months. Back to product usage, it lasts through sweat, heavy wind, heavy rain AND summer heat of about 30 degrees! I love it! The trick is to use a tiny brush to wipe of a little of the product then onto your face. Don't you dare brush your face with the pan stick! That's a bit too much!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by marilu62

Ok, I have the worst dark circles and a MUA from one of the movies shared this trick with me....I apply a primer (Monistat chafing relief powder gel-amazing stuff) then gently pat the white color 070 around my eyes and a small bit on the sides of m nose where redness occurs....sponge it in and apply my foundation on top.
This conceals the dark circles and highlights my face beautifully. It's a extra step to the overall process, but a good one that photographs nicely too-even on over 40 skin!
Fair price for something that will last forever and packaging is just OK. Overall is a 4 lippie!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Norlite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this. I've been using Chanel Pro Lum. which I think is great, but was still on the lookout for something more. This blends out beautifully, it can be as full coverage or as sheer as I like, or feel I need at the time. I've been using a damp sponge to apply. Lasts the full day, longer than just about anything else I've used in quite a while, gives a beautiful not quite matte, nowhere near shiny finish. All in all, I'd say it's damned near perfect.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2008 1:36:00 PM More reviews by parisienne719

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the Pan Stick at Sephora in a seemingly hopeless attempt to find concealer that matched my fair skin. CF1 was the closest I could find to my Px Level 2 Cool concealer. I had no idea that this was a foundation until reading the reviews---I personally would not recommend spackling this allover your face. However, as a concealer (applied with a small brush or buffing with a foundation brush), I was able to hide my post-acne scars and redness. This product definitely stays-put and offers fabulous coverage. I would not recommend this if your skin is dry...I barely made it through the harsh New England weather this year. Under your eyes, you may experience flakiness if your moisturizer is not creamy enough---however, it does cover darkness/bags quite well. Close to my HG, but I might pick up something else at Sephora next time. Any suggestions on MUFE concealers/foundations?

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2007 9:34:00 PM More reviews by AveragePsyco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this to use as a concealor, nevermind a foundation. Can you say waaaaaaayyyyyy to heavy? I don't feel comfortable imagining all that heavy foundation settling into my pores during the day (I'm a total mineral make up girl).

Good thing I didn't use it all over my face. It held up as a pretty good concealor but I eventually found myself breaking out where I would use it the most (generally my cheekbone area). It was those gross underground pimples that fester to boot, and my skin is pretty decent.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2007 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Adah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is just too heavy. I tried putting it on with a sponge (dry and damp) and it turned out streaky. Without a sponge, it doesn't blend well. It also comes off midday, so suddenly my dark circles are back with a vengance. It creases around in the little wrinkles around my eyes, of which there aren't many (I'm only in my 20s!) but this makes the more prominant. I expected more of MUFE.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by girlygirl1027

The lightest shade is the only foundation/concealer that matches my skin tone. Therefore, i was willing to pay the expensive price of $30. The coverage is sheer, but still covers up most of my flaws. I don't know what i would do without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2006 12:47:00 AM More reviews by lrbashir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff! I picked it up at Sephora to use as a concealer, not realizing it's actually a foundation. I apply it by swiping it on my cheeks (to hide acne scars), then buffing it on using a foundation brush. That gives me a pretty flawless finish, and is a very quick process. I also use it under my eyes with a concealer brush or makeup sponge and pat it on. Then I set it with a light dusting of Chanel loose powder. It stays put all day and doesn't get shiny at all, but still has a nice, dewy effect, and hides everything. Good stuff, and I'll definitely buy it again. My only complaint is that the cap looks like it might fall off in my makeup bag - it doesn't snap into place, just slides on and off, so I'm worried it may slide off and get all over the place.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2005 3:34:00 PM More reviews by nansoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect coverage - way better than any MAC foundation or the Mac foundation stick.

Color selection is limited, but I found a match. They key to application is to pat it into your skin, don't smear or rub it in.

Stays dewy, so it's better for dry to normal skin. I would not use this on oily skin unless you are using a primer or powder.

It's heavy, so I use it only where I really need it.

$30 USD is a very fair price for the amount of product & performance you get.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2005 6:15:00 PM More reviews by colleen_co

This is great as a concealor. I would not try to use this as a foundation. I am NC25-30 and I use Bamboo (6W). I think that is the darkest shade. I suggest 5W for NC20, it works well on me also but is a little lighter and pinker. This is a heavy consistency but can be sheered out a lot in coverage. It stays moist and dewy, too. It isn't drying at all. You also get quite a lot of product for $30. I just wish there were more color choices. I don't even think there are any colors for African American skin at all. I do really like their Face and Body foundation, too. That is my HG.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No