September 20, 2014 | 1890 users online

Makeup Brushes - Make Up For Ever - EyeShadow Brush - S2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by kbah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favourite brush to use for eyelining with gel liners. It can also be used as a lip liner brush. The sable bristles are so soft and maintain their shape very well with repeated use and washings. Since it is so small, you can really get into the lash liner and the brush is small enough to create precise lines and wings to your eyeliner. I like it much more than angled, straight and arced liner brushes, which seemed too big for my lash line. I would definitely repurchase this if I ever need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by makeupxmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite brush in the world! I use it for eyeliner, applying color in inner eye (like silver), smudging kohls and applying eyeshadow on my buttom lashes or a black eyeshadow on top lashes for a smoky shadow. :]

I'm definitely going to buy another ones because 1 brush of this is not enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2006 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Davina7

The best eyeliner brush I've ever owned! The hairs are set into a chisel-type of point that doesn't splay out with use and you can really get right into the lashes with it. Its also quite soft. This brush is really worth it if you are looking for an eyeliner brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2005 9:05:00 PM More reviews by x_pinky_x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the same as M.A.C #228 (Mini Shader brush) but this one is much smaller!! I find this one better for precise *sp?* application of eyeshadow than M.A.C's.

I find M.A.C to be helpful for smudging eyeliner for a smoky effect more than this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2003 5:57:00 PM More reviews by neblina

MUFE is a really underrated brand. It's a shame, really, because they make some very good stuff. Among them are their MU brushes. The quality is excepcional, and the price is reasonable. This brush cost me around US$11. It's a long handled professional brush, made of natural sable hair. The handle is wooden. It has a very tiny and pointy head, perfect for shading on smaller or hard to reach areas. It is so incredibly soft! It is really one of the softest brushes I've ever felt. I think these are a great buy, garanteed to last you a long time!