October 22, 2014 | 863 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lise Watier - Equilibre Solution Double (waterproof makeup remover)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by franneh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent product. Very gentle makeup removing solution -- it almost feels like water, but it removes even my toughest waterproof mascara. I used to use oil-based makeup removers but now that i've found this, I never use anything else! Also, the dispenser makes life so much easier. You just place your cotton wipe over it and press down. 5 stars. (or 5 lipsticks I should say)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by bebemona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Takes off everything and doesn't sting your eyes at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by starrysim

I'm really surprised, this is a fantastic eye makeup remover! I'm especially pleased because I just forced myself to finish a bottle of Biotherm Biocils dual phase remover, which was very inferior. The Lise Watier one has a nice floral scent, never stings my eyes, and best of all, gets all traces of my eye makeup off. There is no black residue under my eyes when I'm done rinsing it off, and I don't need more than one cotton pad to clean off both eyes. Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by click

This was okay, but for the price I expected it to be great. I found that it does not remove all traces of makeup. I put some on a cotton pad and went over each eye with it, and even if I thought I got it all, in the morning I still had black residue under my eyes. I usually use a lash base and then mascara, but it shouldn't be *that* hard to remove, after all that's what this product was designed for. I wash my face after because this does leave an oily residue.

I recently bought a new kind of cotton pad and in an effort to use up what little was left in the bottle (I've had it a while) I've been very generous when squeezing it out and I have to say it works a lot better that way...but considering the price I was being stingy all along. But if you can afford to saturate the pad with it, it seems like a pretty good product.

Oh, one other thing regarding the packaging: as the level of the liquid inside goes down, the bottle becomes top heavy when the cap is on. I have knocked it over so many times! Because it's closed it doesn't spill, but it's annoying nonetheless when the hard plastic hits the floor.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2009 9:41:00 AM More reviews by rogersmarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm sorry to say I did not find this to be all that great. It's expensive, and just does not remove all traces of makeup. I had to swipe each eye at least several times, and in the morning I still had residue from my liner, giving me racoon eyes first thing in the morning. I think it would be okay for very light makeup removal, but sadly this is not for me as I usually wear black liner and mascara. I have to use another remover afterwards to get off the greasy feeling and the rest of the eye makeup. I cannot rate this any better because it just falls short of my expectations.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by queensupreme

This remover came in the Waterproof Eyes kit in a sample size of 38 ml(with the mascara w/ animal print and eyeliner in tres noir). Just a couple dabs onto a cotton pad and it removes all my makeup, including waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I've used it for about a month and it's only half gone, so imagine the regular size of 120 ml. That would take a while to finish! This works amazingly, especially when compared to Nivea's waterproof makeup remover. That took many harsh swipes against my eyes just to my makeup. I would probably repurchase this when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by QueenofKings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this but I wish it was more reasonably priced. In the bottle the product separates so you must shake it well before use. It removes makeup very well, I use non-waterproof. It does leave a slight residue which is removed when I wash my face to remove my other makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2007 9:26:00 PM More reviews by grouchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product - it removes my Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara & Shiseido Mascara Base like nothing else! I was originally trialing Shiseido's Instant Eye & Lip Makeup Remover (which does work) but it stung my eyes & is $30 CND for 125ml. This retails for $22 for 120ml & Lise Watier products often go on sale. I think this might actually remove my eye m/u better then the Shiseido does!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2006 7:58:00 PM More reviews by LLeechok

I've used this product for 5 years and I love it. I have tried many other "gentle" eye makeup removers and they always sting my eyes; Lise Watier did not do this. The Lise Watier feels a little greasy upon application, but it dries to a nice, soft texture and leaves my eye area supple and soft. The formula is very similar to Lancome's Bificil but it's $10 cheaper. Another great product by Lise Watier!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2005 5:29:00 PM More reviews by macha_lopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is really great! Remove all my Shiseido mascara, I love it! This stuff is very gentle, it did'nt sting or burn my eyes. A great alternative to Bifacil of Lancome who is tested on animals. I recommended it to everyone!