August 20, 2014 | 1942 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Rouge Sensation - Best Berry

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2007 8:27:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice neutral color, but just too shiny for my taste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2003 1:04:00 PM More reviews by ergi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorites - it gives a balanced, mauved berry tone, very easy to wear to work -- not too girlie pinkish or fuschia, and not far in the burgundy or wine directions. It's also fairly long-lasting for a moisturizing formula (about 3 hours on me, coffee breaks included :). Great for bringing out blue eyes and minimizing ruddy undertones. Glad I swapped for a GWP because I think this has been discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2001 9:23:00 PM More reviews by bernrboy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best color ever and the best formula for my dry, chapped lips. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2001 11:21:00 PM More reviews by monlim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've always liked the colors of Lancome lipsticks but found them much too drying until the Rouge Sensation range came about. Best berry is as its name says, a creamy berry not too light nor deep. I love this for the everyday look and it doesn;t stain my lips like many other lipsticks do. If you're on a budget, try L'oreal's Color Riche which is made by the same company and equally good at half the price. Or buy from ebay at reduced prices!