April 25, 2014 | 849 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by lionasara

I picked this lipstick out of obsession in Jeon Ji Hyun's character in "My Love From Another Star". In most episodes, Cheon Song Yi was rocking a lipstick that looks like red, coral and hot pink at the same time (perhaps depending on the lighting), and that made me search for a MAC counterpart for that color. And that led me to Impassioned!

Amplifieds are my favorite MAC lippie finish due to color payoff and non-dry feeling. I was glad that Impassioned belong to that line. It glides to my lips like butter, and comfortable round the clock. Very beautiful color! It was a groundbreaking lipstick for me as I'm not really into lippies that are bold other than my usual MLBB's. With this lipstick alone(along with a nice dewy BB cream & winged eyeliner), I don't need to put eye makeup & blushes anymore! It's a great pick-me-up and brightens my face in an instant!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have light, olive/neutral toned skin with dark hair and eyes, and look great in bright, coral/warm toned pigmented pinks. I can look and feel like complete crap, but if I wear a bright coral-toned pink, suddenly I don't look like death anymore. It took me so many years to learn how to wear lip color. Impassioned is a very pigmented, bright, coral-toned hot pink. It contains a lot of pigment, so it is a little bit drying and not something that you can apply in a dimly lit car with a hand mirror. You'll probably end up looking like Bozo the clown if you try. You have to take your time applying it. I have lips that are constantly flaking, so I like to use a lip scrub and a balm before applying this. The balm also prevents the dye from bleeding unevenly into your lips, it instead will last for hours as a lip stain. If you're scared of the color, you can work your way up to wearing it full coverage by apply it over lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this lipstick! If you tend to be shy of Girl About Town or any fuchsia lipstick... this lipstick is for you! It's between a coral/pink color. It looks awesome! This lipstick needs more recognition! Mac Dynamo is a good lip liner to go with it too! Loff it! Stays on pretty well too

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Leahapril21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Impassioned is a beautiful vibrant pink that I fell in love with instantly! Works well with most skin tones, although I find it exceptionally pretty with a tan in those summer months. Very long lasting, doesn't budge from my lips all night and works well with MAC's pro-long wear lipliner in "Dynamo". One of my favourite lipsticks, especially in the Summer, you need to buy Impassioned

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

Love the strong dark pink glossy colour and not gloopy but doesn't stay for long!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Go get this! Impassioned is a beautiful hot corally pink. The formula is so rich, creamy and opaque.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I love this shade. It translates as a bright watermelon shade against my nc45 skintone. Super opaque and not one bit drying either. I love amplified formula from MAC because it offers a nice shine witout looking greasy and the staying power isn't too bad either. This is a perfect pinky/red shade even for fall/winter as its warm and not a cool pink. This is a must have

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by AlohaPandaXOXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I adore this color. Having warm toned skin, I've found a lot of MAC's bright pinks to be too blue-toned to be truly flattering, but this one is perfect. It's a bright pink that leans just the slightest bit orange/red and can be blotted down into a more subtle shade easily. The amplified formula is spectacular and so comfortable to wear despite being so pigmented. This was my first big statement shade purchase and I think this is one of the best MAC has put out. A lot has already been said about this, but if you're on the fence or want to step into the world of bold lip color this is the perfect place to start.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Jocaste

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a so vivid color..It makes you look fresh and it is a statement color shade. Its staying power and creamy consistency are decent (although I'd like it to be less glossy). Ideal not only for summer but for winter as well. However, be carefull if you don't have the crest smile..

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by hula31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! It's such a summer-y color, it stays on lips forever and when it fades out, it's flattering and looks very well. I generally adore amplified lipsticks by MAC, they are creamy and have excellent shades!