July 28, 2014 | 2043 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Arbonne - Re9 Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Sara23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this eye cream and while its a nice enough moisturising cream and doesn't sting my eyes at all, it doesn't seem to do a lot else in terms of making my eyes appear younger and less tired looking. I'll use the rest of the sample but I won't repurchase it when its finished as there are other products for the same or lower price which I feel do a lot more for my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by PolskaBlondynka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this eye cream and I was skeptical to use it at first. I've tried it though and I'm impressed with the results. When applied, it burns a bit but after it seems as if my skin gets tighter and lighter under the eye area. I would love to continue using it but it's just SUPER expensive...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not great but not bad. I tried a free sample of this (along with all of the RE9 line circa 2013) and it was fine - good but not great - and as with all Arbonne products - way, way overpriced. Skinceuticals (also pricey) is better and Beauticontrol is bteer and CHEAPER. So, no, I would not purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by cdavis21

This is the only eye cream that doesn't irritate my eyes. I wanted something to prevent deep lines around my eyes as I get older. This definitely does the job!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by dfisico

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of ARBONNE's more reasonably priced products. The product is the perfect combination of absorbitant and hydrating (not greasy), plus the smell is very nice. I think the tube lasted at least 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by walk6860

I just love this eye cream. It's not too heavy, it does NOT give me Milia, and it does what it promises - de-puffs and hydrates. Even after a terrible night's sleep this stuff just does the trick every time.

The entire RE9 line is worth buying. Yes, it is expensive (products average at $55 each) but the results are truly amazing. Never in my life have I been complimented so much on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by daisyeyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had a sample of this and liked it enough to buy the full size. I've been using the FS for four months now and it doesn't seem to be near empty. This is my perfect daytime eye cream. Just enough moisture without being so greasy it makes my eye makeup run. It layers well with concealer, too. I tried using it at night but I needed something heavier. (Kiehl's Cryste Marine) The only thing I'm not crazy about is Arbonne's sales tactics and pricing. First, you have to find a rep who won't bug you to death to sign up to be a consultant. I lucked out on that. Second, you have to pay a yearly fee to get 20% off everything. Then, they are constantly running various discounts or package deals, so you have a guessing game about when to buy or whether buying a whole bunch of stuff to get a better price is really a good idea. I wish they were more straighforward.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by jenna10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

My boyfriend bought the re9 arbonne set for me on christmas. It has been about 4 and a half weeks and I have noticed I have lines under my eyes that were never there before. I like that the product is paraben free, but I do not like that an anti aging eye cream produced wrinkles. I am horrified and dont know how to resolve this!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by GlamR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really excited to try this product because I have heard a lot of good things about it. This really did not work for me though. I've been using it for a few months now and I honestly can't say I see a difference on under eye circles or fines lines. I'm not expecting any miracles from my skincare, I realize they can only do so much. But I do expect the product to absorb nicely and at least hydrate. This product did not absorb into my skin well at all. The directions say to use it am and pm so that's what I've been doing. In the am I apply it and then wait about 1/2hr-45min before I put on my makeup. This just sits underneath my eyes and causes my makeup to smudge. I've touched the area hours later and I can still feel it sitting there. Some things I do like about the product is that it has a nice creamy texture, a light citrus scent, and I like the pump and how it doesn't dispense too much product. What I don't like about the packaging is that for some reason every time I use this it dispenses a tiny hard bit of product first. It isn't a lot but this is the first product I have used that has done this and it's a little annoying. I also wish the bottle were see through. I don't plan on repurchasing but if I was it would be nice to know when I am running low, especially considering you can't just run into a store and get this but rather you have to order through a rep or online.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Natura11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought that this was OK. But the thing that bothered me most was the quality of product. Something was off and I got an irritation from it.