Crabtree & Evelyn Rose Blotting Papers

4.6

on 3/25/2007 11:06:00 AM

Powdered blotting tissues to absorb oil and reduce shine. These are perfect to pop in your purse. The powder is a fine light pink which does not show up on my fair skin. Update: INo longer use these. I have discovered (and fell in love with ) Boscia blotting linens.

on 5/5/2006 1:26:00 PM

I picked these up in London. They are excellent quality, do what they are supposed to do, and beautiful. The powder is pinkish however, and takes blending in, but nothing that you can't do in a minute! Gets rid of grease and oily shine without breaking me out. Beautiful packaging and i will definately stock up on these!!

on 4/16/2006 8:00:00 AM

As with all C&E products, this is very beautifully packaged. It looks so good in my handbag! Although the blotting papers work very well, i am a bit put off by the powder in the sense that it doesn't really match my skin tone. It takes a bit of blending in. That said, the papers have a lovely scent and u only need one sheet to remove unwanted sheen on your face.

on 10/6/2005 2:35:00 PM

It's amazing to see the amount of oil that these sheets will remove from my face. To re-emphasize the other reviews, lovely rose scented, does an excellent job at a great price. Practical and portable and doesn't leave the typical chalky residue. What's not to love? Just hide them from your teen-age kids because they'll disappear!

on 4/7/2005 7:09:00 AM

Fantastic! Blots away oil + leaves a very fine layer of rose scented powder to keep skin matt. The powder looks quite pale but it can be easily blended into skin. Beautiful rose packaging + only 2.95 in UK. I'd much rather use this than loose/pressed powders.

This is my first powdered blotting paper. It has a pleasant rosy fragrance and the package is very lady-like -- a but of a headache when getting out a sheet so I guess C&E could imporve on this. It's amazing to see how a small piece of the product could take away all oil on my face (I'm very oil prone on my T-zone), and most surprisingly my face is left shine-free! Never had I experienced a total shine-free after blotting paper, I guess this is one selling point of powdered blotting papers. Although I can see why people dislike the idea of using powdered blotting paper, this product has never clogged my pores or caused any break outs. One downpoint is the powder makes my face look rather pale, I guess it just isn't the right tone for my face. But nevertheless a terrific product, I'm not going to live without it =P. continued >>

on 7/7/2004 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw this just now and by coincidence, from recently cleaning out a makeup drawer, had pulled out an old packet of these "Rose-Tinted Powder Leaves". Someone had given them to me oh, say ... a hunnert years ago. So I tried them and loved them. I think I even like them better than my tried and true Shiseido blotting papers. Shock! Why, because they're smaller and fit more easily onto the planes of my face. Also, they absorb a greater amount of oil and they're easier to remove (you just tear out a page). I've been taking these with me now and when I run out of all the blotting papers I've been using (Shiseido and Sephora's), I'll buy more of C&Es. I'm so surprised ... why hadn't I tried them when I was given them? Too much makeup ... this must be a warning. LOL.

I really love these blotting papers. They don't leave a chalky film on your face like the Body Shop's or Burt's Bee's papers do. The light rose fragrance and the pretty packaging is a plus. Love it!

on 8/25/2003 5:51:00 PM

I love these! They are so cheap (about $3.00 a package) and they have a beautiful but very light rose scent which is so refined. They make you feel quite ladylike pulling these out of your purse and touching up. Give them a try!

Top Rated Crabtree & Evelyn Products