November 24, 2014 | 1848 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - The Cookbook

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2006 5:01:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought the cookbook that includes 6 fl oz. of Spiced Apple Cider, Old fashioned eggnogg and Double rich hot cocoa. I LOVE IT. They all smell soo amazing. I exspecially love spiced apple cider, it really reminds me of Fall and Winter, my two favorite seasons! I dont use them for hair, but for body wash. They are great! Im really starting to get into philosophy :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2005 1:34:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these! I admit that they only work well as body washes, they don't clean my hair well enough and kind of leave it coated. I love the scents: Spiced Apple Cider, Old Fashioned Eggnog, and Hot Chocolate. Yummm!! All of them small just like the real thing. They leave my skin really soft and lightly scented. Big huge rave from me!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2004 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Kathe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received these as a birthday gift, for which I am grateful, because at $30 for four 4.5 oz bottles, this set is ridiculously overpriced. The attractive box these are presented in can't make up for the amazingly flimsy screw-top bottles. I must say this is the cheapest packaging I have ever seen in any beauty product. However, I love the Orange Sherbet and Strawberry Milkshake scents, even though they perform just like any other bath gel. Proof that you don't always get what you pay for! Knocked down a lipstick or two for poor packaging and pricing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2004 11:37:00 PM More reviews by littlebabyneko

Extremely attractive packaging, in fact I bought two cookbooks without even trying them out! Once I did I regretted buying them as I was very much allergic to them and it flared up my eczema. Also there is no way that they could be used as a 3 in 1 unless you wanted hair like straw :S I had really high hopes for this but it fell really short :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2003 12:30:00 PM More reviews by jillrenee

i just bought these at a dept. store after finding them online- the collection that has white choc/hazelnut, choc cream and cafe au lait. i was rather disappointed- i didnt expect them to be all that great ingredient-wise, and they arent, but i thought the scents would probably be fun, at least. mainly, ive been looking for a coffee-scented bodywash ever since san francisco soap (i think it was) stopped making theirs years ago. the cafe au lait, however, smells much more like caramel, the choc. cream like sugary frosting and the white choc/hazelnut is ...eh. they are awfully cute, but probably only loved by people who like REALLY sweet fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2003 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Fillmore17

I adore the chocolate chip cookie 3-in-1! The scent is completely intoxicating and it lasts on your skin. Cinnamon buns is also a favorite. And there are a recipes on the containers - come on! How cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2003 10:21:00 PM More reviews by kozachka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loved it. Got this as a gift about 4 or 5 years ago, and it lasted me a while. Great packaging and small plastic bottles are perfect for travel. Smells good enough to eat, my husband loved it too. Used it as a body wash since it did not do anything for my hair. Would repurchase it only in certain flavours but what a great way to sample the range.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2003 5:35:00 AM More reviews by JEvon

I bought this from QVC I think, about 4 years ago. Some of the scents were nice, but nothing great. Standard body wash IMO.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2003 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Maplecat

Horrible product. Bottles are a pain to open because of their tiny screw-top lids. I have dropped the tops in the shower more times than I care to count. All of the scents are super fake and do not last post-shower. They did not lather sufficiently to clean my hair. Overall this is a hideously overpriced package that comes in a cute box. The actual bottle the product comes in is horrible. I would not repurchase, heck, I wouldn't even use if someone gave them to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2002 7:10:00 PM More reviews by gingersype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is such a cute idea for a gift, although I would not buy it myself. I use these as shower gels only, since they are lacking in the shampoo/conditioner department. I wish that they sold some of the scents in bigger sizes separtately. The bottles are so cute and perfect for travelling.