April 21, 2014 | 1283 users online

Blush - Chanel - Irreelle Blush Enigma

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 1:08:00 PM More reviews by ninadg2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Beautiful pop of colour, great pigment and stays on all day. Still one of my favourites in my collection

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2007 10:16:00 AM More reviews by blueskies27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love Love Love this blush! Enigma is a pinky coral with very subtle shimmer. The best shimmer in any blush that I've tried. I am a DDD NC50 and I only need to apply lightly for a hint of color and a glow. I recieve tons of compliments when I wear this blush. Too bad I can't find it in stores anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by celina_celina

This is one of my favorite blushes. It looks good year around and on almost everyone. I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this blush so I definately know it's good buy. I think the price is okay only because if you use chanel irrelle blushes you know it lasts for years and years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Shy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush. I wore it the other day and a friend said I looked happy and well-rested after my vacation-- except that I had only slept three hours the night before! I disagree with others who say that it's heavily pigmented, but I'm still happy with the glowy perfection of Enigma.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2006 9:59:00 PM More reviews by OC_chick

I bought mine based on the reviews here...and i'm surprised that only 5 reviews have been written on this blush. This by far, way prettier than NARS Orgasm...putting my Orgasm on swap. It has coral tone like Orgasm, with a nicer glow. You have to give this a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2005 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Lydeelee

I love this product. I've never been that into blushes but started to love some NARS blushes and I thought I had found my HG but since then the Irreelle blushes have overtaken them.

I like a really subtle blush. the kind where people tell you you are glowing or how healthy you look but don't say "that is a nice blush".

The Irreelle blushes are that for me. Enigma is a gorgeous colour coral with subtle shimmer as has been described.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2005 9:55:00 AM More reviews by carinnemj

I'm shocked more people haven't reviewed this -- Enigma is a stunning blush! Maybe it will be my mission to get more people to try it.The color is almost unclassifiable: It's a vivid coral that makes you look like a sexpot with some really good gossip to share. It's very pigmented but Irreelles are prone to picking up skin oils from your blush brushes, so you may need to drag a clean mascara spoolie across the surface before each use should it harden. Make sure you spend extra time blending it. The powder is finely milled and doesn't look like makeup at all, so you can really work it into skin.
$40 at Chanel counters. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2005 1:56:00 AM More reviews by jarjar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been lemming the chanel irrelle blushes for years and finally got my hands on it. Thanks for a wonderful MUA swapper. I was first attracted by the quilted pattern of the product and now I'm impressed by the texture. The texture is very silky smooth and almost to the extend of cream texture. The powder is quite pigmented and easily picked up by brush. Enigma is a true coral color with subtle shimmer. I found it is similar to my Giorgio Armani sheer cream blush #5. I prefer Enigma because it is kind of hard to pick up the blush from the GA. It really compliment my skin tone and I look fresh! The little brush that comes with it also could be used for touch up. A holy grail item.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2003 12:52:00 AM More reviews by angelic_affliction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Highly pigmented glowly pink infused with subtle silver shimmer. Absolutely adore this blush! Wow~