September 23, 2014 | 957 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Orange Flip

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by ASH1337

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is seriously one of my all-time favorite reds. This really suits anybody with a warm complexion. I am NC25 with naturally dark lips, dark eyes and dark hair. This color complements my coloring REALLY well and makes me feel so confident. I don't pull very much orange from it (my lips are more brown) but it becomes a gorgeous bright red that gets noticed. I wear it in varying layers depending on the time of day and occasion, but I use it all year 'round. Some might find it to be a warm-weather color though.

Unlike my yellow self, my mom is pink-toned and brown-haired and this did not suit her at all. So I only recommend this for women of a warm complexion! I just hate how hard it is to find in stores.. The moondrops formula might be in the process of being discontinued. I hate the plasticky perfume fragrance, but overall it's a great find. Comparable to MAC Lady Danger!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by feetjustgo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is AMAZING. The color is bold and beautiful, but I can put this on in less than a minute--no need to prep my lips, reach for lip liner, or factor in time for clean-up. The formula is creamy and moisturizing. Of all my lipsticks, this is the one that most lends itself to daily wear.

Plus I get compliments pretty much every time I wear this lipstick--it's absolutely fantastic on pale skinned, dark-eyed girls.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color is STUNNING. So pretty. Its a bright orange/red, with a creamy moisturizing finish. Its sort of similar to mac ruby woo, but a little more orange and much less drying. It looks fabulous with my fair skin, blue eyes and light blond hair. When I wear this I like to wear minimal eye shadow with winged eyeliner, it looks so chic and modern. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Blackdoll24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Saw this lipstick on youtube vlogger The Happy Hair show. Love the shade and managed to purchase from the states as it is not available in the UK. I love it and can't wait to style with an outfit in the summer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Orange Flip is a color my Mom has been wearing since the 80's but I never really experimented with it myself until recently because I wasn't sure if I could pull it off the way she can....I gotta say I absolutely loved it!!!! If you are looking for a bright orange-red lip color look no further!!!! The color is to die for (which I already knew) but it's also very wearable even if you think you can't do orangey reds...the formulation is creamy and lasts all day!!! The color really brings your face to life and brightens you up!!! I gotta hand it to Mom on this one....she knows what's up!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by mdxxdm

The color is gorgous. But I can not stand the taste of it. Yuck. Just make me want to puke.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by milkhoney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never would have guessed a reddish tangerine lipstick would look great on me, but I found this on clearance and took a chance, and it's now one of my favorite colors of all time. It's so bright without being obnoxious, and on my lips it's pretty close to true orange with a warm red tone, and it's satiny without any frost.

Like all the other Moon Drops I've tried it feels fairly moisturizing, not the smoothest but less dry than Revlon's Lusterous line. Plus I've always been a sucker for the green tube of Moon Drops. But this is the one color out of all of them that I now can't do without.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by tintedlove

What's particularly great about this lipstick is that it is sheer and also buildable. I like bright lipcolors but a lipstick like NARS heat wave I would only wear at night. This is a perfect bright daytime lipstick, because it's creamy and sheer (although you can add layers to make it brighter). Like most revlon lipsticks it has a plastic smell and taste, and like creamy lipsticks, it's not very longlasting. But, it's easy to wear and cheap. Be warned though, this lipstick oxidizes VERY pink. So it sort of alternates between an orange and a hot pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by pulsesync

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: Wet 'n Wild Purty Persimmon is a more pigmented matte dupe of this, I've already swatched them on my hand and lips. Sorry for no pics, but take my word on it.

I look so bright and happy with this lipstick, so much better than any red I've tried. This is the 'red lip' effect/look I've always wanted to be able to pull off, even if it's from an orange. Red looks so clownish and is hard for me to pull off unless it's very sheer. I guess I've always wanted orange lips then, lol. For color combinations, I pair this with Wet N Wild Brulee, a matte brown crease shade, and light peach-coral blush :) Easy and trust me, you will just look so happy and radiant.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by helpmerhonda1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the bold but not too bold lip I've been looking for! Never would have tried it if not for this orange lipstick trend. I have light to medium skin with some olive tones to it, brunette hair, brown/green eyes - if you have this coloring run & get this lipstick today. I have lips on the full side & a red lip on me is just soooooo red. This is a bold but wearable shade. I don't care for the smell but for such a great look (perfect balance to my tortoise glasses when I wear them) & comfortable creme formulation I will forgive & try to forget the grandma smell.