September 30, 2014 | 1612 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - 18 - Fraise Shimmer Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2005 11:26:00 PM More reviews by acidraver88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It's a sheer plum with bronzey golden shimmer. Almost the same as Laura Mercier's Ambre Rose Glace but cost less! I could see this color flattering most skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2005 1:00:00 PM More reviews by msimone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Sephora's glosses, although $18 cdn is pricey!! I have Rose Shimmer, and Melon, which are fabulous colors. I bought Fraise and while it is sheer, i tone it down with a bit of Mac Florabundance and get a beautiful salmon color. Great for spring! and i love the smell of their glosses!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2004 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Hardes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color along with another Sephora's melon lipgloss. The color is very similar to MAC Lychee Luxe lipglass, which is my all time favorite. The only difference is that this is a lot sheerer. The only problem I have with this is the packaging. It leaks! Still, the color is pretty, and the sheer texture is great for the everyday use. I would repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 11:19:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't overlook these glosses!! Terrific staying power at a great price. This color is a super gorgeous shimmery nude plum. It's not quite plum and it's not quite nude, it's somewhere in between. Has golden and pink shimmers. Looks ab-fab with my Trish Iced Nude liner. This gives me a deep nude shiney lip look, rather than the washed out beige nude look. Everybody needs this one.