October 31, 2014 | 1686 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Palette Pro

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by fecktopia

These concealers just don't do the job at all. Received 2 in the absolut voyage palette and have tried both shades to cover melasma, blemishes, red, dark circles and it stands up to nothing. It can't even be layered due to the slippery/ flimsy texture and has what could be called sheer cover at best. Why pay good money for something that just doesn't work? Luckily the liners and mascara help bring back value to the absolut voyage, but it has turned me off lancome concealers forever.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by diggitybomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i got two on my absolu voyage (wich i returned to the store). the product itself isnt very impressive, not a great match, pasty, and not great coverage. I decided to give it back because it gave me an allergy though :(

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I want to review Lancome concealer which i got from my absolu voyage palette.the beige color(no.2).
WORST CONCEALER EVER.from all the palette content,this one is the worst product.i don't know why.for a Lancome brand, this is like a big problem how come that Lancome created a bad compact concealer.
It doesn't cover my black spot.hate it!!!! even my maybelline healthy minerals concealer which is much much cheaper .....goes much better on my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by rosesandviolets

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not impressed with the staying power (absorbed into my skin after an hour). It didn't matter so much because I couldn't make any of the tones work for me anyway. Thought to myself how can Lancome produce something so bad? Maybe I got a dodgey one (fake?). Others make have a different experience with it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2004 3:59:00 PM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this several years ago after a makeover (that wasn't very good, but they asked that you buy something, which also ticked me off b/c I had had complimentary makeovers at Clinique that looked better). I really didn't think the coverage was that great. I have tried using green as a neutralizer many times, but I never see where it makes a huge difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2004 2:35:00 PM More reviews by wpenders

Great colors! These blend very well. I use a lipstick or concealer brush to apply more finely. I like the darker shade for shadowing better than any other similar product because it has no reddish or orangey undertones. I don't wear this every day, just when I need shading.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2002 8:06:00 PM More reviews by girl_at_play

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does have a nice texture.But I found that the purple made my skin very white and it just doesn't cover period.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2001 10:32:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

The idea behind this compact seems excellent. A skin colored concealer, a yellow color for dark areas, a green side for red areas and pink one to offset yellowness. Everything you need in one compact for a perfect face. However, This product is not creamy enough for an undereye concealer. It is also doesnt have enough coverage. You must blend really well or all the colors show up. Too much of a pain for a average product.