April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Jumbo Eye Pencil - 502 Beige

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by electropop3545

Great product. I have an incredible knack of melting off any eye makeup product off my eyes but this managed at least 4 hours? Bravoooo!! Better than reapplying every hour :)
Gorgeous colour as highlight on inner corners and under the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by sbgitana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sephora Jumbo Eye Pencil 502 Beige

I've been looking for THE eye product for a shimmery champagne eye: beautiful combination of beige/pink with shimmer not too much glitter AND ideally inexpensive. I wanted it to glide on easily, stay on and not have to scrub the skin to get it off at the end of the day. Did something exist that met those conditions?

I tried:
Stila's Kitten (beautiful beige/pink a bit pricey),
Urban Decay's jumbo pencil in Midnight Cowboy (beautiful beige/pink but bigger chunks of glitter)
and also Mac's Naked Pigment (beautiful beige/pink but needs another product such as a creme base to stick to) and NYX jumbo pencil in yogurt (more pink than beige to create a champagne tone and not the ideal texture/lasting power).

I forget what inspired me to look at Sephora's Jumbo pencil, I think I saw a Youtube guru use one in her video, and picked up this beige one. Eureka: I found what I was looking for.

Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

perfect for highlighting or as a base-creamy and lasts a long time. my favorite eye pencil i've ever had. love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing product. Makes my blue eyes pop without the makeup being overpowering / noticeable. Just a very versatile color, great for highlight, shadow base, inner corners to brighten, smugeable, long lasting, shimmery, I have bought and used this pencil 3x in a year. it's AWESOME.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I love this eye crayon. I use it as a shadow, and it stays put, is easy to apply (not too creamy or glossy, yet easy to get on). It's natural and day-friendly. It's has a sheen, is kind of metallic, but very subtle. Pretty- use it on the lid with a darker color in the crease. When I think of beige, I think of something darker or more brown. This is lighter and has some slight gold and silver tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Theophilus

This was $8 CAD well spent at Sephora. The pearly beige really brightens up the eye on the waterline without the harshness of a flat white liner. It's soft enough that it glides on without any tugging of any sort but isn't so soft that it crumbles or melts away once it's on. It also lasts the whole day even though I really wasn't expecting it to. I took a shower and it was still there when I stepped out. Haven't cried with it on, but I think surviving a shower is a testament to its lasting power. It comes off easily enough though with a cotton swab and a touch of olive oil. It came with a clear plastic lid, sealed with plastic so it was good to know it hasn't been tested. I'm very impressed. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by YCR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this little pencil! The color is a very pretty light beige, sort of pearlescent, it's very soft and creamy; very easy to slide. The only sort of bad thing is that because of it's "creaminess" it creases a little bit but because I use it basically to highlight my lid when I do a smokey eye, it works perfectly fine for me. This color is very versatile and I think it would look great as a highlighter for darker skin tones. I would definitely repurchase and I plan to buy a few other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Rachelesque

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the color - a great all-purpose neutral - and how creamy this is, but it's really not well-suited to be an all-over lid color as indicated in the store, so I would like to knock off a half star for that (but I can't). It's very sticky and crease-y by itself when used like that. If you plan to set it with a shadow or a powder, it shouldn't be a problem.

Otherwise, I highly recommend this as a nice smudgy eyeliner! There are a lot of colors in the store, notably some very nice lighter ones like violet and pink-grey. I plan to check out this product before my usual Urban Decay if I ever want to add another color to my range of eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by lovesyndrome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely beautiful color. It's called beige, but it's more like a beige-y, gold-ish, silver-like, iridescent champagne. It looks great on my pale skin, and I think it would look great on tan skin, too. I love using it as eyeliner for my lower lashes. It's subtle, but noticeably makes my eyes brighter because it seems to reflect light. It's also a nice creamy formula which glides on pretty well. The staying power is also amazing! I've cried and wiped my eyes with this on, and it didn't budge! I plan to buy this in a couple more colors since the awesome price affords me to! ($6! Some have said $5, I guess they raised the price, but it's still cheap!)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2009 9:25:00 AM More reviews by LiliRoseVoice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just received this as an early christmas present from a good friend of mine, apparently the SA recommended this colour to her for blondes. This pencil is very smooth to apply, the colour is a soft grey-brown-beige, and it lends itself to a variety of uses: as a base for similar coloured eyeshadows, as a liner or on it's own. I personally prefer it as a base, as the true colour looks a bit sallow on my pale with yellow undertones skin. But it is definitely a good product to have around and I can see myself using it happily.