Make Up For Ever Base Pre-Maquillage in Green

2.3

on 1/22/2008 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm and NC40 and this product was the equivalent of spreading watery green playdoh on my face. Even after i applie foundation over it, the red blotches were visibel, if not even MORE defined! Would def. avoid this product. I gave it a zero because i would have looked better without it.

on 8/3/2005 9:50:00 PM

I've gone to the counter and saw the MA applying it on a girl with redness, blemishes and uneven tone on her face. The finish was superb after the MA applied foundation and powder. So I ordered one cause they ran out of stock. A week later, I collected my base and tried it on the following day. So far I've used it twice under a sheer foundation and powder. I can't complain cause I find it's very lightweight and non-greasy. As for breaking out, it's hard to tell cause I need to use it more often to see if it really causes any zits. But I've used Japanese and Korean corrective bases in "green" too and I find MUFE is not as good. I used to apply a small pea or pearl size of the green base from the Asian brands and it evens out really well without much help of foundation. But this MUFE one uses more to get the complexion looking less blotchy. But I'll update again cause I need to test it more often with different ways of using this and also to check whether it'll break me out like some other MUA-ers are experiencing.

i find it too greasy for my oily skin and causes break out. it is expensive and doesnt do much for me. Will not purchase this product anymore.

Popular Primer/ Correctors