January 27, 2015 | 1991 users online

Other - Origins - Peace of Mind Sensory Therapy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2015 1:04:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to put this on all the time at work, because I found the scent soothing. It kind of sounds like an Aveda salon. Then I noticed a small acne starting to develop at my temples, stopped using this and it went away immediately. That made me sad because I did enjoy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by ytan2507

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently just bought my second bottle of Peace of Mind after having used my first bottle for about a year. A little goes a long way with this product. A tiny squirt can be spread over your temples and I like to put some in the middle of my forehead between my brows.

It's small and convenient so you can easily fit inside your handbag (I've even snuck it in my pocket when I've been in all day meetings then snuck out to the bathroom to put some on to help clear my head!).

It helps to relieve my headaches without having to resort to painkillers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by racheldonner

This stuff is amazing for headaches. My mother in law gave me a sample and nothing was taking my headache away. I forgot I had it and when I ran out of options to get rid of this headache I applied this to my temples. I will def be buying some to keep in my purse. It relaxes and takes the pain away.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by SylasBelle

This is the most AMAZING way to get your mind cleared and focused! Works wonders!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by graceyfun

Loves the smell. I normally use it when I'm stressed with work.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by vatel7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It really does work.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by jacko90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This instantly calms my nerves,relieves headaches and just puts you in a good mood. I have introduced this to all of my friends and it makes a great gift! Definitely pick up some! The bottle is tiny, but it lasts so long.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by ffsb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I get migraines on the front of my face (sinus area) and this product truly helps relieve the pain and relaxes me. I dab some on my temples, back of my neck, and a very small amount (probably not the best idea so close to my eyes, but it feels so good) on the bridge of my nose, and I, also, breath it in.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by danammelvin

When I use this all my stress melts away and I can feel my muscles relaxing. I get frequent headaches and this is my go-to product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this several times. Love the way it smells, and helps when you've tried everything to ease a headache.