Origins Peace of Mind Sensory Therapy

4.3

Ingredients: water; rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf water, rosa damascena (rose) flower water, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil*, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil*, eucalyptus dives (piperitol) oil*, citral, linalool, eugenol, limonene, bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, methyl gluceth-20 , glyceryl polymethacrylate ,peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, oleth-3 ,glycereth-26, sorbitan stearate, oleth-5, oleth-10 phosphate ,butylene glycol , ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, polysorbate 60, peg-150 distearate, cetyl alcohol , xanthan gum ,tea-carbomer , phenoxyethanol ,methylparaben ,propylparaben, butylparaben * essential oil

on 7/16/2015 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am very headache prone and this helps with my headaches so much. I also enjoy the cooling sensation. Unlike the previous reviewer, it works on my neck as well. So I glad I discovered this and I believe it is reasonably priced too. I will repurchase.

on 6/13/2015 1:13:00 PM

I love this for when I have a headache or can't sleep. AVOID NECK AREA! I thought I was dying!

on 1/14/2015 1:04:00 PM

I used to put this on all the time at work, because I found the scent soothing. It kind of sounds like an Aveda salon. Then I noticed a small acne starting to develop at my temples, stopped using this and it went away immediately. That made me sad because I did enjoy it.

on 4/12/2014 3:27:00 PM

I recently just bought my second bottle of Peace of Mind after having used my first bottle for about a year. A little goes a long way with this product. A tiny squirt can be spread over your temples and I like to put some in the middle of my forehead between my brows.

It's small and convenient so you can easily fit inside your handbag (I've even snuck it in my pocket when I've been in all day meetings then snuck out to the bathroom to put some on to help clear my head!).

It helps to relieve my headaches without having to resort to painkillers.

on 1/23/2014 6:56:00 PM

This stuff is amazing for headaches. My mother in law gave me a sample and nothing was taking my headache away. I forgot I had it and when I ran out of options to get rid of this headache I applied this to my temples. I will def be buying some to keep in my purse. It relaxes and takes the pain away.

on 9/13/2013 12:34:00 PM

This is the most AMAZING way to get your mind cleared and focused! Works wonders!

on 8/3/2012 6:15:00 AM

Loves the smell. I normally use it when I'm stressed with work.

on 7/16/2012 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It really does work.

on 5/30/2012 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This instantly calms my nerves,relieves headaches and just puts you in a good mood. I have introduced this to all of my friends and it makes a great gift! Definitely pick up some! The bottle is tiny, but it lasts so long.

on 6/22/2011 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I get migraines on the front of my face (sinus area) and this product truly helps relieve the pain and relaxes me. I dab some on my temples, back of my neck, and a very small amount (probably not the best idea so close to my eyes, but it feels so good) on the bridge of my nose, and I, also, breath it in.

Popular Other Products