Origins Peace of Mind Sensory Therapy

4.3

Ingredients: water; rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf water, rosa damascena (rose) flower water, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil*, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil*, eucalyptus dives (piperitol) oil*, citral, linalool, eugenol, limonene, bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, methyl gluceth-20 , glyceryl polymethacrylate ,peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, oleth-3 ,glycereth-26, sorbitan stearate, oleth-5, oleth-10 phosphate ,butylene glycol , ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, polysorbate 60, peg-150 distearate, cetyl alcohol , xanthan gum ,tea-carbomer , phenoxyethanol ,methylparaben ,propylparaben, butylparaben * essential oil

Oh my, this is a stress / cold reliever in a bottle. Origins has got the packaging of this product down pat. It's simply wonderful and dispenses just the right amount (you need the tiniest bit... It sure packs a punch) for when you are feeling under the weather. Down with a cold? Pump out three tiny dots, rub your fingers together and inhale deeply. It clears blocked noses and woozy heads really quick. Once done with inhaling, I like to massage the remnants down the sides of my neck, but if you are averse to any overly cooling sensation on the skin, I suggest you skip this step.

I also travel with this... Perfect for times when you are stuck next to someone who wears a tad too much perfume on the plane... Scents like these make me nauseated and the only thing that works to clear the air is Peace of Mind.

This has been in my bag / travel kit for 10 years now, and they better not discontinue this product as it's something I cannot live without.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am very headache prone and this helps with my headaches so much. I also enjoy the cooling sensation. Unlike the previous reviewer, it works on my neck as well. So I glad I discovered this and I believe it is reasonably priced too. I will repurchase.

I love this for when I have a headache or can't sleep. AVOID NECK AREA! I thought I was dying!

I used to put this on all the time at work, because I found the scent soothing. It kind of sounds like an Aveda salon. Then I noticed a small acne starting to develop at my temples, stopped using this and it went away immediately. That made me sad because I did enjoy it.

I recently just bought my second bottle of Peace of Mind after having used my first bottle for about a year. A little goes a long way with this product. A tiny squirt can be spread over your temples and I like to put some in the middle of my forehead between my brows.

It's small and convenient so you can easily fit inside your handbag (I've even snuck it in my pocket when I've been in all day meetings then snuck out to the bathroom to put some on to help clear my head!).

It helps to relieve my headaches without having to resort to painkillers.

This stuff is amazing for headaches. My mother in law gave me a sample and nothing was taking my headache away. I forgot I had it and when I ran out of options to get rid of this headache I applied this to my temples. I will def be buying some to keep in my purse. It relaxes and takes the pain away.

This is the most AMAZING way to get your mind cleared and focused! Works wonders!

Loves the smell. I normally use it when I'm stressed with work.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It really does work.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This instantly calms my nerves,relieves headaches and just puts you in a good mood. I have introduced this to all of my friends and it makes a great gift! Definitely pick up some! The bottle is tiny, but it lasts so long.

Popular Other Products