September 17, 2014 | 1940 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kanebo - Freshel White C Essence

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 More reviews by hadeutsch

After summertime, my skin changed brown, then i decided to use a whitening product. Freshel C is completely cheap. It last about 5 months. After 2 months my skin is very white and glow. A huge change for all my friends. It's good whitening product but smells a lot of acohol.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by exquisitejade

If the product does anything, I've not seen its effect after 3 months of use yet. However, a tiny dab does covers my entire face.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by exdi

Review stub for Freshel White C Clear Essence EX N (talk about a mouthful!). Comes in a 1 oz/30 ml yellow pump bottle. A little pricey, but a bargain considering the cost of most Vitamin C + E serums...

INGREDIENTS: water, alcohol, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylene glycol, tartaric acid, glycerin, potassium hydroxide, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, polysorbate 20, xanthan gum, methylparaben, tocopherol nicotinate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, menthoxypropanediol, soluble collagen, citrus unshiu peel extract (yuzu) extract, anise fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2006 4:25:00 AM More reviews by cuticola

Did nothing and probably does nothing. Good to try - maybe it is just me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2004 7:16:00 PM More reviews by kittyhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This essence is pretty cheap compared to other whitening essences I've used in the past. And it's liquid base. No stickiness, no greasiness, no irritation, no breakout. After using this night and day for 2 weeks, I notice my skintone has evened out a lot and my acne scars have lightened considerably. But I've also been using the entire line of Freshel White C. So I guess using the whole range helps to get quick and better results too. Will definitely repurchase and stock this up during the sale!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2004 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Dangergirl

Very gentle and soothing to skin. Provided a nice dewy moisturization.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2004 11:39:00 PM More reviews by nikkybaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like Zhenya, I went a little crazy and bought the whole White C range too!! I do like this but I guess I don't really need the extra step in my makeup routine. It's supposed to be used after toning lotion and before moisturising milk. Does have a nice gel texture (I hate heavy formulations) and didn't break me out. Gave it 4 lippies because it does seem a bit irrelevant and you could probably do without it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2003 5:24:00 PM More reviews by shob

I bought the Kanebo essence and moisturizer pack to get rid of some of the acne spots i had. It made my face oily as i have a combination skin. I didn't see any whitening effect either after trying it for a month and a half.
so i won't be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2003 10:26:00 PM More reviews by vze3bn2k

I've been using this product for around 2 weeks now and it works so far so good. I could tell my skin is whiter than before and it leaves my skin pretty soft and smooth. If after using the whole bottle and my skin is snowy white, then I'm sure I'll buy it again. But right now... no comment for that yet. :) UPDATE - 10/09/03 - After using this product for quite a while, I decided to change my rating for 4 to 2. I don't see any whitening on my face anymore. It does leave my skin pretty soft... but break me out somehow. Glad I only spent around 10 bucks on this thing, but I wouldn't buy it again for sure. Just kinda disappointed tho, c-mon... it's Kanebo! And it doesn't work at all =/ continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 1:00:00 AM More reviews by zhenya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went a little crazy with the Freshel White C line and snatched up everything I could from eBay. Since I don't read Japanese, I actually have absolutely NO idea what this is for. "Essence"? I'm such a weiner that I still can't believe I purchased something I don't know how to use and surely don't need. Anyway, it comes in a teeny tiny plastic bottle with a pump dispenser that makes for projectile "essence". If I want essence on my fingertip, I aim a good three inches from my target. Not good. It's a thin, clear liquid/gel that I smooth over my face in between this line's toner (which, btw, is fantastic) and my moisturizer of the month. I'm pretty sure this is completely superfluous, and I learned my lesson not to be Kanebo-greedy :( Skip this one.