October 30, 2014 | 1396 users online

Blush - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #11

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

What a beautiful blush/highlighter/bronzer/eyeshadow this is (for my NC15 skintone)!!! I always have problem with bronzers beause they look too made up and unnatural on me but this one is just gorgeous. I use this on my cheekbones, temples, forehead, bridge of the nose, and a tiny bit on my chin to make it look like I've gotten some 'sun'. I also use this as an e/s and it stays budge-proof without creasing. I add the #8 (pink pearlescent Fluid Sheer) on the apples of my cheeks and I look totally, naturally, and sexily sunkissed. On minimalist days I simply use this as a blush and/or as a blush and bronzer or even just mix this with my foundation (for warmth). I LOVE THIS! Very easy to use and totally fool-proof, budge proof, and lasts all day. I recommend using fingers and dab dab dab and then blend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by silvermouse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is absolutely beautiful as a blush. Its a thin, peach tinted fluid with gold and pink shimmer which combine to leave a gorgeous, glowing flush to the skin

The shimmer is subtle enough that when applied it looks like a healthy glow rather than overt shimmer. Unlike many highlighters I don't feel like this accentuate pores which is great for me!

I pump a tiny bit (you need to be careful as a full pump dispenses way too much) onto the back of my hand, then use a real techniques stipple brush to apply this to the tops of my cheek bones for a combined blush/highlight. For my NC42/LSF 7/Chanel B60 skin, this is the perfect natural flush but paler skinned girls may want to blend it out a little more. I'm sure it would look amazing on pretty most skin tones because it does lean warm.

One lippy off for both the over-zealous dispenser (it requires some care to dispense half a pump) and for the price. AU$86!! I got this on strawberrynet for AU$60 (or $48 after the 10% off makeup deal that's going on combined with my %10 loyalty discount)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by eyelinerjunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am rather money conscious so every time I think back 3 months to when I bought this I almost weep for the �34 spent on this product. But when I use it the money spent is completely forgotten. Needless to say I have been in a desperate love affair since I met Fluid Sheer. The first time I saw it I knew that I had to have it which is saying something because I like to do copious amounts of research before even considering buying a product.

This shade is sort of golden with yellow and the most slight pink undertone with a gold shimmer. I tend to use it (one pump for the whole face) on the cheekbones and parts of the forehead with my RT stippling brush under a sheer foundation applied over the highlighter and whole face with the same brush, both from the back of my hand. This is my favourite way to showcase the beautiful subtle glow and colour of the product. However it can be used to highlight the brow bone or the nose bridge or used simply over or with moisturiser.

It is rather expensive for the amount you get but as I said one pump is enough for my whole face so it will last for a while. Love love LOVE Fluid Sheer and would recommend it to anyone who can justify the initial outlay. I would also recommend going to try out each shade because the online swatches are misleading in my experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict1779

Girls-- you need this! It is such an incredible product. It looks so goregous on the skin. I use it as a liquid blush, although I know a lot of the other fluid sheers by Armani are used as highlighters or mixed in with foundation (which apparently you can do with this also but I haven't yet). I use it when I go out at night to finish off my makeup. I do a swip of this over everything else I have on just on the apples of the cheeks and it makes my skin look so glowly and goreous. Armani makeup is just the best. Super expensive, but you get what you pay for and it should last awhile. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!! worth it. I'd love to try the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by gpgreer

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

NEWS:
Armani Fluid Sheer #11 is the best--giving a natural glow. I wear it over a tan (yes, I'm almost 67 & fortunately born w/good skin) or use it w/o a tan (may need to layer & check results before adding more than you need.

As for staying-power, my routine: use Armani "Fluid Master Primer" evens skin tone, then a light powder as a base, then #11, then Armani bronzer or blush. After pleased w/results, I spray "Evian Brumisateur" on both sides (& middle) of my face & lightly cover my face with tissue to absorb extra moisture. The Evian "sets the makeup" lasting from morning to night. If you feel you need a "little" more color, add a bronzer/blush & spray again w/Evian.

IMPORTANT: Tonight I attempted to purchase 2 bottles of #11 at Neiman Marcus/Tampa but informed Armani is DISCONTINUING this product. Therefore, I ordered 4 bottles--wish I could afford 98 more!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice rose gold, it looks very natural on my NC15 complexion. I use it as a blush and apply it with a powder blush (even if the product is liquid). Easy to blend, it is not glittery, it does not leave streaks. However it tends to disappear during the day and I have to "top it up" with powder blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by lipstickfashionista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this product! I just love this beautiful rose gold color, as it's not too brown but also not too red. It's classy and low key enough to wear to the office. I also love the subtle finish it gives off. It gives you that sheen and glow to "lift" your complexion, but it's also not too glittery or shiny either. I usually don't even care for luminizers very much but love this one. I find that it does work best when I use it as Tim Quinn suggests on Armani's website, a small amount on a blusher brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by kaciamay

A great multiuse product. I use it to brighten and warm my complexion (have sallow skin), as a blush, to contour my face, and as a light eyeshadow.

Pros:

You get a seamless application - no streaks, no harsh lines, not sparkly or terribly shimmery and a little product goes a long way.

Cons:

- expensive, expensive, EXPENSIVE!
- packaging should be better for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 7:50:00 PM More reviews by jirish

Love this product! So easy to apply and always get a consistent result - natural. I get so many complements when I wear this. I add a powder blush color if I feel I need a pick me up. I have fair skin, red undertone.

One pump is enough for a natural glow. I apply after my foundation - like a blush.

I have so many blushes but this is my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by bijouxqueen

For me (MAC NC35, Armani 6.5), this is absolutely the best best BEST of all the Armani fluid sheers. A wonderful subtle blush that looks natural. Just what I'd been looking for.