April 19, 2014 | 925 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Hydra Zen Nuit

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very nice basic night cream. Good for sensitive skin. Not an overwhelming aroma, so it is nice. It makes my skin feel supple and soft. Skin looks great in the morning. No anti aging or any bells and whistles, just a simple night cream but it's a good first one to have if you are just starting to use one.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Pyretta5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I got the day and night versions of this in a GWP. On the third night, I noticed parts of my face were stinging slightly. Thinking I was imagining it, I used it on the fourth night and the stinging started right away. I do NOT have sensitive skin, mind you...I can use just about anything. I stopped using it and had no further problems. I also stopped using the day cream because my face looked way too shiny. I actually sent a complaint to Lancome thru their web site and after waiting a couple weeks, I had a message on my voice mail and an email from a customer service rep. Of course, there was the usual spiel about becoming allergic/sensitive at any time...blah blah blah. Long story short, we spoke on the phone and I ended up getting sent a 15ml. jar of the Genefique Yeux eye cream. What was impressive is that we spoke around 2 in the afternoon, yet that jar was at my door by 8 a.m the next morning. Good customer service, but this night cream just didn't work for me. I did some googling and it seems that quite a few people have had the same issue with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Tirje980

I have been using the hydrazen day and night cream for a few months now and my skin has survived winter with no dryness whatsoever. It is really moisturising and plumping. However i will not buy it again because i am wanting something that have some anti-aging benefits or skintone correcting.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2012 8:18:00 AM More reviews by lisata

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive skin but I don't have acne. However I received the night cream as a gift with the day cream. At first use I thought it was amazing because my face felt so refreshed and clean. However after time I realised that my skin has been extremely dry! Also I have all these little bumps on my forehead which is horrible! The day cream is alright, I kind of like the day cream. It's light and my skin doesn't flake during the day. But, my forehead has heaps of little bumps! If you have sensitive skin, DON'T use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Ravishingx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this moisturizer!! I apply it before bed after cleansing my skin. Every time I apply this within 3 minutes I look like I've just woken up from the best sleep of my entire life even though I'm about to go to bed! It does exactly what it says it will do... hydrate and soothe. I always wake up to comfortable, bright, happy looking skin. For reference I am blemish prone w/ normal/dry skin. So excited to see how this works over time :) I may have a HG product on my hands :) *fingers crossed*

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by DevonBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have sensitive skin and I would not recommend this product to others with sensitive skin. I can only speak from my own experience with this particular cream but like a previous reviewer, my skin also broke out in little bumps (almost like tiny cysts). They still haven't gone away, I'm rather worried! I think I'll stick to my normal Simple skin products in future!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by NatsumiSuzuki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used. It may seem pricy, but it's definitely worth the money. I'd reccomend this to oily/acne prone/normal skinned people. People with dry skin, and sensitive skin may react to this, because of the amount of fragrance used in it. The only cons about this product, is that it is pricy and it leaves my skin slightly red... Other than that, I have nothing bad to say about this magical cream by Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by fevers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh how I wish you weren't so expensive Hydra Zen Night! This stuff smells lovely (but not too strong) and when I wake up in the morning my skin is so even-toned and perfect that I don't want to wash my face! I used this last summer and it was magic, basically.

I've since used Dream Cream by Good Things, and while that has pretty good results, I don't wake up stroking my own face and it also smells WAAAAY too strong.

I've put "no" for if I'd repurchase but that's only because of the price. If I get a job that allows me to splurge on skincare, I'd buy this for sure!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2009 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Bambiina

This made me break out in small white bumps on my forhead, and it started to itch and get red all over my face. its awful. think it has to much perfume in it for my skin to like it. eew

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 5:03:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely.
I really like it. I generally use more upper-scale products (like Perricone or Skinceuticals) but I got this in a GWP size and I decided to use it.
I always spread a good serum underneath, so I am not sure if the good resutls i get are due to the cream or the combination of the 2 steps..
However, when I use Hydra Zen Nerurocalm at night, I wake up with the most smooth, radiant skin in the morning.
I really like the looks of my skin when I use this.
I have combo- skin (drier in winter) and this cream is intensely moisturizing but NOT greasy, no breakouts, no adverse reaction whatsoever.
So I really recommend it for even the most sensitive skins. I plan to purchase a full jar as soon as I run out of this small one.
Give it a try, it's excellent.