LUSH BIG

3.9

Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Cocamide DEA, Lauryl Betaine, Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia), Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara), Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Orris Absolute (Iris florentina), *Limonene, *Linalool, *Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Perfume

on 2/27/2015 1:21:00 PM

After several uses, I have concluded that I would not repurchase this shampoo again. I have very long, straight hair and am looking for any extra volume I can get. this shampoo failed me on all aspects - the smell is horrendous !!!! it reminds me of a cheap laundry detergent. A tub for a shampoo just doesn't work - when your in the shower and trying to get the shampoo out and your hands are wet and then you get water inside the tub - booo ! also, I noticed zero increase in volume - my hair does feel clean afterwards but no different than any other shampoo I've used. All in all, I will finish it off but would not buy again.

on 2/7/2015 5:00:00 PM

Really good shampoo. It adds even more volume to my really thick hair and is really good at getting the coconut oil out of my hair after a treatment. I really like how the ingredients are natural and that the packaging can be recycled. The only con is that it's kinda expensive, but I guess it isn't that much of an issue since you only need to use a little bit. And is it just me or does this shampoo smell really good?

on 2/5/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I use Big once a week to remove product build up and it works like a charm. I follow it up with my regular conditioner and I am left very soft, shiny hair that has tons of bounce.

on 2/3/2015 5:14:00 PM

Amazing shampoo - really makes my hair squeaky clean. I sampled this a few times before purchasing. Kinda gets used to putting something gritty on your head, but add water and BAM! Suds and suds and suds!

I was not very impressed with this product. I'm glad I got a free sample and did not spend almost $30 on it. I heard a lot about it so I was excited to try it. First of all they say your only going to need a dime size amount and rub it on your head and it will lather up (they said a little will go along way) but I actually had to use quite a lot to get a lather going because I have a lot of hair. It felt okay at first but then as I'm feeling my hair I'm noticing this stuff is drying the heck out of my hair and making it get extremely knotty. I hate that. I had to condition my hair twice after that. And it was no easy task brushing out my hair as it was still very tangled after I let it air dry for a while. The end result: nothing special. My hair looked nice but I can achieve that with most other shampoos and the volume was not impressive. And because that was what the main claim is (being called "big") I don't think it was very effective. My hair was not more volumized than ever before. It's not the worst product I've ever used, my hair did not look bad at all after using (it did not look better than usual either) but for the price, the amount of product I had to use, having to deal with drying and knots from hell, I don't think it's worth it. One more thing, the salt dissolves very quickly so theres no major exfoliating going on for your scalp, they told me it's great for exfoliating your scalp when I bought it.

on 1/29/2015 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great for massaging my scalp. Very drying as a shampoo. I really like this but I also like to use a lot of it for all the salt. which is economically unfeasible. maybe will add my own. Either way feels very "clarifying."

on 1/23/2015 9:39:00 PM

I am quite impressed with this product. The smell is not too overpowering (not what I expected from Lush) and this leaves my hair feeling and looking very clean. I have noticed an increase in volume, which is always fantastic especially since my hair is fine, thinning, and tends to want to stay flat.

The only downside to this shampoo is the abrasive salt grains suspended in the product. When applied to my hair this can feel like it is pulling my hair out (it isnít, I have noticed no more fallout than usual) due to the scrubbing action of the salt. I do like this shampoo and I would absolutely buy this again regardless of the high price (around $25.00).

on 1/13/2015 10:07:00 PM

I use this stuff about once or twice every other week and the tub has lasted me almost a year. So while Big is super pricey, it has lasted. You don't need much, it lathers nicely and I use the salt to scrub my scalp. The smell is fantastic and makes me feel like I am on at the beach which makes my shower extra fun. It is a salty ocean lemon scent. It makes my hair super shiny and gives a nice wave. It gives a little volume but not as much as I'd hoped for. Either way I liked this product! Will repurchase.

on 1/10/2015 5:21:00 PM

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo, it smells nice and gives great volume to your hair. leave hair clean and bouncy

on 11/13/2014 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This was fun to try, but ultimately I cannot reccomend it as one of my top Lush products or products in general. It does give a bit of volume to the hair, but not really that much, for me. I tend to have dry, frizzy, difficult hair anyway. If your hair is more reasonable, it might work great. My other complaint about this is just the container, very easy for excess water to get in there and kind of mess it up. Seal it tight when you're done. Also didn't seem to last as well as other Lush products. Even before the expiration date, it seemed to kind of change in consistency/effectivenss. (Though, to be honest, I did get some water in it when it was toward the bottom, as I mentioned before, and I think that could have affected it).

Top Rated LUSH Products