July 25, 2014 | 1535 users online

Treatments (Face) - Yves Saint Laurent - lisse expert

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

just started using this product and it seems to be the HG....I have always had that morning puffiness and this with a little massaging ...they go right away and my eyes looked fully rested on such little sleep that I get....love it...will definately repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by llbeanpole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is nice to put on, but looks and feels a bit like the products containing silicone, and a look at the ingredients explains it all - it's mostly Water and Cyclomethicone. No wonder there aren't any real visible treatment benefits, it's mostly a cosmetic improvement, much like a primer. I wouldn't use this as a treatment at all, especially not for the night!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice product, but I have not noticed any results with it. Definitely doesn't take years off my skin, and I am not even that old, lol. Massager end is totally useless, as it is just a piece of plastic. It could have been made out of silicone, or a more rubbery substance to make the massaging action do something. Overall, not worth trying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 3:21:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The massage end is lovely! I agree with others comment - its a silky, easily absorbed cream with a slightly odd smell. I only gave it a 2 though, because it doesn't agree with my skin, it feels raw and sensitive half a minute after using it. I have very sensitive skin though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

I first tried this at Selfridges when an SA did a demo on me with Lisse Expert and Touche Eclat. I was definitely put off by the price so I waited to get it online and only paid about $25 for it. I am in love with the massage end, just running it around your eyes for a couple seconds before applying the cream feels so luxe and relaxing! The packaging is annoying as I either seem to squeeze out too much product or not enough. Also it does have a very faint smell to it, almost like bread dough, but it doesn't smell bad and the scent is very faint. It goes on like silk, non greasy and absorbs quickly. This is the perfect pick me up for tired eyes before bed or in the morning! I will definitely purchase this again, despite the hefty price tag!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by suzi2qs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

In two words, THIS ROCKS. Me: Mid 40's with puffiness to the max under my eyes. During a recent trip to London I wandered into Harrod's and the SA at YSL must have noticed and promptly grabbed me and planted my ass in a chair. She applied the product and massaged under both eyes with the round, flat end of the wand. Must say it felt nice, but I didn't expect anything. When she gave me the mirror to have a look I was shocked - my face lost 5 years. She did not try to sell me anything else but I bought touche eclat anyway which is an equally awesome product. Damn you YSL for making just what I needed so now I have to spend 100.00 a month extra! What a gift though, I guess I can't complain, I have gotten compliments from literally everyone I know since I started using this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2006 1:52:00 AM More reviews by KerryGold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm in my late 40s and appreciate what this product does. It helps *enormously* in preventing concealer and/or Touche Eclat from settling into fine lines around my eyes and is better for this than the myriad other moisturisers I've tried as a base in this area. It is an expensive product but a small dot goes a long way. I have used it on my lips and around my mouth. It makes a good lip product base. I don't have a problem with above-lip lines so can't comment on its effectiveness at diminishing their appearance but, again, it's a good base if you want to dab some Touche Eclat anywhere around the mouth area. The packaging is a bit gimmicky. I use my fingers to apply, not the massaging end of the tube. On the plus side, it's slim and fits into a makeup purse if you can't bear to be parted from it.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Panthenol, PPG-3 Myristyl ether, Tocopheryl acetate, Apricot kernel oil, Polymethyl methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium dioxide, Hydrolyzed conchiolin protein, Porphyra umbilicalis extract, Butylene glycol, Polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, Wheat germ oil, Methylparaben, Lecithin, Sodium hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ammonium glycyrrhizate, Isoburyl, Paraben, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed malt extract, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Polydodecanamideaminium triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, Yeast extract, Xanthan gum, Tomato extract, Rosemary extract, "5YHO3-1"

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 11:48:00 AM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for Yves Saint Laurent Lisse Expert, Eye and Lip Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate. I received a sample of this the last time I bought something at the YSL counter, so after I finished my Juvena eye cream, decided to try this out. I am in my late twenties and as of yet, have the beginning of a fine line around the eyes, a few fine lines around the mouth (laugh lines?), and generally, some puffiness around the eyes in the morning, although since I've started sleeping with two pillows under my head rather than one, that has decreased. Anyhow, I like Juvena and Derma Doctor's Eye Balm better than YSL Lisse Expert. I got better results (lines diminished, puffiness diminished) whereas with Lisse Expert, I haven't discerned any difference from before its application. I wouldn't purchase this product, but it's made me appreciate Juvena and Derma Doctor more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2006 11:26:00 AM More reviews by cutie_patootie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well! This is the most moisturizing-without-grease eyecream I have yet found. I LOVE the massage end, but the need to sqeeze the product out of the other end is annoying. I will probably switch between this and plain old vaseline, which works wonders as well but is just a moisture lock. Update, you now get twice the product, there is a refill in the package now along with the original wand, each .25 oz.!!!! YAY YSL!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2006 9:32:00 AM More reviews by snowmaid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love, love, love this product. I've been searching for something that would make my eyes appear less puffy and more rested in the mornings and this delivers in spades. Received it in a promotional gift set and had no idea what it was for at first. Instructions said apply morning and evening around eyes and lips, massage in gently with end of pen. Worked like a charm around the eyes, I lost 5 years overnight. I've seen no effect when using it around the lips, maybe because I have no lines there yet, so I'm saving it for my eyes. On the downside I hate, hate, hate the packaging! The dispenser has to be squeezed to get any product out so you get some, none or too much, very frustrating. The massage end is a bit gimmicky but nice if you have any sinus pressure, like a little eye massage. I will buy this again but wish the company would change the packaging. Either way I think this may be my HG eye treatment.