Schick Intuition razor

3.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hi! I find with this product that the hair got caught behind the razor and I can't get it out! This is my first ever razor, so that could be why. I really have tried almost everything to get the hair out and I have had no luck!! I have had the razor for 3 days and have used a whole packet of heads and the 2 it came with!!!

Literally the only thing I will use to shave my armpits as everything else gives me razor rash and ingrown hairs. On legs I can never seems to get a perfect shave from this but good in a pinch-better than nothing. I hate that the refills are so expensive and normally end up buying the whole new razor which comes with 2 refills whenever theyre on sale. My pits cant live without this...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I've been using disposable razors for years, but decided to get a proper razor due to my extremely sensitive skin. I got the aloe Schick Intuition and was a little put off by its size at first, but was nevertheless eager to try it. I should add that I've tried it all before: hair removal creams irritate my skin, waxes leave me with dark bruising, epilators feel like fiery torture against my sensitive skin and shaving was causing angry red ingrown hairs, cuts, itching and burning. I've used the Intuition once and the difference is incredible. I cleansed myself as usual in a hot shower, rinsed the soap off myself then wet the razor head under the water; the razor is surrounded by a soapy edge so no shaving gel/cream/foam is required, just wet skin. Shaving with it, I couldn't feel the blades against my skin, only the sensation of gliding soap, so I had to make sure it was actually removing the hair, which it was. It was the smoothest, gentlest shaving experience. Afterwards, I had no irritation, my skin feels completely smooth and there are no cuts, which is new! Very happy with this and will definitely never go back to disposables. I will add that I'm on my first cartridge but am not looking forward to the day I have to purchase new ones as I've heard they're quite expensive. For me, paying R130 // $13 for razor cartridges is just ridiculous, but if it saves my skin from the horrendous burning and inconvenience that other hair removal methods cause, then so be it.

I truly love this razor, I always avoided purchasing it because I didn't think it would work well.

I recently tried it and can't believe it took me so long. I get a great shave and my skin is super smooth after

The only down part is the soap runs out very quickly, maybe 3 shaves maximum.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This razor is my HG. Always leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, like a baby's bottom. As someone else has already mentioned before this is perfect for frequent shaving. I use it on my armpits (which was always such a batch when it came to getting rid of stubble with other razors in the past) and arms which is pretty much a jungle all on its own. Some girls here have complained about the razor clogging and I can see that as a problem but for me i always run it under my shower head a couple seconds upside down between strokes (lol is that the right word?) and it works like a charm. Of course when the soap barrier or whatever has worn out completely switch razors because if the soap has worn down, maybe the razor blades have too? All in all great product that i recommend plus i got at wholesale at Costco, 1 Razor + 12 cartridges so you also get more bang for your buck.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is perfect for frequent shaving. It removes stubble without irritating the skin, but I would not recommend it if you go a long time between shaves because it won't give you as close of a shave and the longer hair will clog the blade. Its perfect for me during summer when I need to do a quick shave in the morning every two or three days. I also love it for travel because you don't need any shaving cream.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Let's all get this straight- this is a convenient shave, not a close shave. It works alright for me as I have a small shower and when I'd apply shaving cream it would all get washed off before I had finished my legs (nope, not willing to freeze with the water off). I don't mind quickly running over my shaveables with this more often than a traditional razor, and you do have to shave more often with this to maintain hairless ness. I do find it clunky and it's not easy to get the hair rinsed out but its convenience over quality hair removal when you use this!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This was my first razor years ago, and I appreciated that it was easy to use. The bulkiness was a plus as it made it easier to handle for me. I never cut myself with it (which is saying something given how clumsy I am) and it was convenient not to need other products to use with it. I didn't get ingrown hairs and it was a close shave for me.

However, I don't shave my legs regularly. I get cold frequently so I don't wear clothing that leaves my legs uncovered except in extremely warm weather and I use my leg hair as extra warmth. This means that when I do shave, I generally have a lot of hair to get through and this razor is not the easiest to remove hair from as it seems to get stuck in all of the crevices and on the soap. With regular use (for example on my armpits) it worked extremely well and I had no complaints though.

Overall, a convenient product that removed hair without any negative consequences but didn't quite suit my needs of non-regular leg shaving since it isn't easy to clean. For someone who does shave more regularly, I think this would be a charm.

I like it. It's a good alternative/stopgap for when I'm too lazy to have my underarms/arms/legs waxed. It gets a close shave and doesn't give me razor bumps (then again, I use Bufpuf prior to shaving to exfoliate). My only complaint is that the blades get clogged easily, but what I do is to have a plastic container of water nearby while I shave and then dunk it and repeatedly swirl it around in between shaves to get as much of the hair out. Not nevessarily inexpensive but for the convenience it offers, I'd take it.

I really liked this shaver when I first got it. My legs were smooth and hair free, thanks for the massive soap rim. But once the soap is gone, the shaver does nothing on it's own. These type of schick shavers have the "protection from cuts/nicks" but actually this doesn't help at shaving your legs.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools