Schick Intuition razor

3.2

on 8/1/2015 12:33:00 AM

I truly love this razor, I always avoided purchasing it because I didn't think it would work well.

I recently tried it and can't believe it took me so long. I get a great shave and my skin is super smooth after

The only down part is the soap runs out very quickly, maybe 3 shaves maximum.

on 7/29/2015 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This razor is my HG. Always leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, like a baby's bottom. As someone else has already mentioned before this is perfect for frequent shaving. I use it on my armpits (which was always such a batch when it came to getting rid of stubble with other razors in the past) and arms which is pretty much a jungle all on its own. Some girls here have complained about the razor clogging and I can see that as a problem but for me i always run it under my shower head a couple seconds upside down between strokes (lol is that the right word?) and it works like a charm. Of course when the soap barrier or whatever has worn out completely switch razors because if the soap has worn down, maybe the razor blades have too? All in all great product that i recommend plus i got at wholesale at Costco, 1 Razor + 12 cartridges so you also get more bang for your buck.

on 7/3/2015 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is perfect for frequent shaving. It removes stubble without irritating the skin, but I would not recommend it if you go a long time between shaves because it won't give you as close of a shave and the longer hair will clog the blade. Its perfect for me during summer when I need to do a quick shave in the morning every two or three days. I also love it for travel because you don't need any shaving cream.

on 3/25/2015 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Let's all get this straight- this is a convenient shave, not a close shave. It works alright for me as I have a small shower and when I'd apply shaving cream it would all get washed off before I had finished my legs (nope, not willing to freeze with the water off). I don't mind quickly running over my shaveables with this more often than a traditional razor, and you do have to shave more often with this to maintain hairless ness. I do find it clunky and it's not easy to get the hair rinsed out but its convenience over quality hair removal when you use this!

on 1/27/2015 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This was my first razor years ago, and I appreciated that it was easy to use. The bulkiness was a plus as it made it easier to handle for me. I never cut myself with it (which is saying something given how clumsy I am) and it was convenient not to need other products to use with it. I didn't get ingrown hairs and it was a close shave for me.

However, I don't shave my legs regularly. I get cold frequently so I don't wear clothing that leaves my legs uncovered except in extremely warm weather and I use my leg hair as extra warmth. This means that when I do shave, I generally have a lot of hair to get through and this razor is not the easiest to remove hair from as it seems to get stuck in all of the crevices and on the soap. With regular use (for example on my armpits) it worked extremely well and I had no complaints though.

Overall, a convenient product that removed hair without any negative consequences but didn't quite suit my needs of non-regular leg shaving since it isn't easy to clean. For someone who does shave more regularly, I think this would be a charm.

on 12/21/2014 4:38:00 AM

I like it. It's a good alternative/stopgap for when I'm too lazy to have my underarms/arms/legs waxed. It gets a close shave and doesn't give me razor bumps (then again, I use Bufpuf prior to shaving to exfoliate). My only complaint is that the blades get clogged easily, but what I do is to have a plastic container of water nearby while I shave and then dunk it and repeatedly swirl it around in between shaves to get as much of the hair out. Not nevessarily inexpensive but for the convenience it offers, I'd take it.

on 9/8/2014 12:51:00 AM

I really liked this shaver when I first got it. My legs were smooth and hair free, thanks for the massive soap rim. But once the soap is gone, the shaver does nothing on it's own. These type of schick shavers have the "protection from cuts/nicks" but actually this doesn't help at shaving your legs.

on 7/11/2014 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm really surprised at all the bad reviews. I love my intuition razor. It's super quick and convenient for legs and underarms, especially in summer when you're shaving more frequently. It's also great for travelling. Granted it is a little bulky but I find it works better and lasts way longer than venus breeze.

I tried to like it but I hate it. Dont like the handle. Actually I dont like anything about it. and the refills cost too much.

on 2/13/2014 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I honestly am shocked that this product has so many negative reviews. I love it! I use this for my legs and underarms. I love the convenience of being able to skip the shaving cream. A perfect shave, for me, every time. My only issue with this product is the price of the refills .. I feel they're a bit pricey.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools