December 21, 2014 | 1223 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Daily Exfoliating Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by mishkee

I love the way this feels. The exfoliating beads are very small and it really feels like they're really doing the job. The only problem is it didn't. My skin breaks out terribly and this does nothing to help it. I know exfoliating is important to prevent acne, that's why I'm confused as to why this didn't help at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very similar to the original formula (which I use and love), but contains gentle exfoliating beads and a convenient squeeze tube! Great for morning showers and is truly gentle enough to use daily. I LOVE Noxzema, and swear by it for my combo sensitive acne prone skin! Have tried dozens of facial washes only to come back to this one. Noxzema followed by Sea Breeze Sensitive toner, then clearasils BP cream has taken my once flawed brokeout skin, to a smooth glowing complexion that people consistently stop me and compliment me on. Loves it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Cherriepeye

LOVE this product. i use this every second day i love the tingle it leaves on my skin and it has great exfoliating beads. i would definentally buy this again as i only got this for $2. i feel that this just helps keep my skin fresh and i always feel like my skin has been "deep cleaned".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

Love this! I use the original skin cream but every few days in the shower I'll use this exfoliator. what I love is that it's the same ingredients as the skin cream except that it has the exfoliating beads. This way, I know it will keep working for me and exfoliate too! Highly recommend

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by cassytava

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is horrible. It does not exfoliate and leaves a weird residue. The only thing I like is that it has eucalyptus oil, camphor, and menthol. Very refreshing. I have very dry skin, and because of the residue it made me breakout in certain places. This is the first and only product that actually makes me breakout. Save your money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm impressed. Money's pretty tight, so even $5.00 for my Neutrogena scrub was pushing it. Surprisingly, even at a grocery store, this was only $3.99 (since health and beauty items are more expensive at grocery stores), and you got a decent size tube. The scent is pretty strong at first, probably enough to knock out a 300 lb. foodball player, but it fades after a couple seconds. It feels a lot like the original Noxzema face cream, just with beads in it. I'm used to really gritty scrubs, and this definitely was the opposite. Even still, it removed all my makeup, and my skin felt tingly and fresh. It does kind of feel waxy when you first rinse it off, but it wasn't the end of the world. I might end up adding some sugar to make this a tougher scrub, but I'll probably be repurchasing.

Edit: I really wanted to like this, but it's just not working out. I can't stand the waxy feeling I get after using this, and it doesn't remove all my makeup. I haven't had any breakouts from using this, but it's not gritty enough to keep my skin feeling clean. Sorry Noxzema.

Edit: I wanted to give this another try, since I can't afford to keep throwing things away. I added sugar to it to make it grittier, and it worked fairly well, although the sugar dissolved quickly. I'll keep it around for a little while, but probably won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 9:30:00 PM More reviews by BRANDI7013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Every time I try to stray away from Noxzema (I basically use the whole line) my husband always says 'just go back to using that blue tube of stuff because you know it works.; And, when your husband notices things, then its something MAJOR! I love this stuff. I usually use another noxzema cleanser daily, but I started using this once a week and the feeling is amazing! I feel like its my mid-week pamper night. Its not harsh and it smells great and refreshing. I recommend it to anyone with any kind of skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2007 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Fearnotsomuch

I have fairly oily skin, and somehow this managed to make it feel rough and dry. I guess this is something I'll have to try again in the summer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 1:30:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I strayed away from this for awhile for more "natural" scrubs, thinking they would be better, but I missed my old Noxema and they weren't any better, just more expensive. This exfoliates gently with microbeads without irritating, removing oil and makeup residue nicely. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without dryness or tightness. (I'm combo to normal, depending on time of year.) I use it a few times a week, not daily, and it seems to be enough. My skin is clear and smooth and my pores appear smaller. Now, that could be due to my MMU and not this entirely, but either way I'm happy! The price is right and that nostalgic Noxema scent always makes me happy in my morning shower :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 9:57:00 PM More reviews by jennate

This stuff is the best. I have been using this product for about 3 years and will never ever change. Leaves your face so clean with no residue. PERFECT!!!!!!