October 31, 2014 | 1403 users online

Scrubs - Payot - Gommage

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

Great scrub, much gentler then the CVS L'Oreal Thermal knockoff I bought, which felt harsh and had too many harsh ingredients for my combo, sensitive skin (glycolic plus purple dye plus heat!). And though the Payot was creamy and the particles felt lighter, this did a much better job of exfoliation. Also, its creaminess makes it nice to use in the winter, when my skin is more dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2006 8:59:00 PM More reviews by minnieHK

This is my HG for a facial scrub. I recieved a sample of this scrub from Payot first and just LOVED it!! It is the only scrub that I have used on my combination and sensitive skin, that calmed it down, smoothed it out and left my skin incrediably soft!!! The packaging is great as it's in a tube, so no mess and more hygienic than facial scrubs that come in pots. Also, the smell is pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2005 8:14:00 PM More reviews by xquisite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

How do they do it? I like a scrub that feels like it really DOES something but these kind of scrubs are a terror when my skin is dry & sensitive in winter. This Payot one fits the bill perfectly. Exfoliates beautifully but is gentle enough not to dry or irritate my skin. I use it twice a week & am absolutely loving it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2004 7:16:00 AM More reviews by erica_74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best scrub I have ever used and has been quite a surprise for me... When I got hold of the sample, I thought I 'd rather not use it because the 2nd ingredient on the list is "mineral oil" and for many faces this means trouble. Well not only did it not bother me, it performed excelent too! It exfoliates good, without being too harsh or causing irritation. My skin is combo but overly reactive to many things. Surprisingly, this did not mess with my skin at all! It left me with soft bright and most of all CALM skin! I use it twice a week. The use itself is a great pleasure, because of the light creamy consistency, the pleasant scent and the ease of rinsing: it does rince off completely. I find it almost impossible to overexfoliate - or irritate your skin - with this.
I am very very pleased and like I said in the beggining of the review surprised: this product contains some ingredients that would scare most "ingredient list gurus" off, but on my over sensitive combination skin....it is simply great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2003 8:47:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

The best scrub i ever used. It is not too rough on my face, yet it scrub well.

WIll update again.....

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2003 10:36:00 AM More reviews by wonderkid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin feels really smooth after using this. A gentle cream-based scrub with pineapple extract and micro-granules with mineral oil. My face also doesn't turn red after using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2003 3:31:00 AM More reviews by shes_got_style

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very gentle and calming this is not harsh at all like some rough scrubs!!!! if it was a bit stronger maybe that would be better but i really like this! lovely texture as well