October 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Masks - Payot - Hydrating mask

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by kapricornbb

I got this one cheap off a friend It came with her other products as well. I had never heard of this brand before but after i tried this i was very much amazed. The smell of it is so nice and soothing. The texture is very creamy. After using it, i can last 4-5 days without moisturizer thats how hydrated i was! It is also very useful during season change, especially in winter when my skin get very dry sometimes theres even some visible peeling. Not sure if i would get this again coz of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by dempsj

I love this product! A fantastic hydrating mask that's easy to use and very effective. I just used it for the first time last night: I applied it all over my face in a thick layer and left it for 15 minutes. However, instead of wiping off the excess, I just rubbed the rest in and went to bed. When I woke up this morning, my skin felt and looked amazing! I'm definitely going to keep using this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the better hydrating masks I've used. I have very dry and sensitive skin. This did not cause any breakout or irritation. The cream is very thick and I do not need to apply a lot. I wish it had come in a larger tube. I like to use a mask everyday in the evening to calm and hydrate my skin. That's cause I wear makeup all day and with the stress and pollutants, I make sure I cleanse thoroughly and hydrate my skin before I slap on my moisturizer at night. This way, my skin looks and feels better the next day. When my skin is dry, it tends to lose its radiance and glow. Hydrating mask helps to slow down premature aging. Makeup will appear more fresh and clean throughout the day when the skin is properly hydrated. This is not the best but it's good enough for me. I will still use Laura Mercier's Intensive Moisture Mask once a week and keep this Payot one as a daily hydrating regime.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2006 7:25:00 PM More reviews by cinnamoroll0913

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mask just saved my face!!! Stupid me, used some ACV (undiluted) on my face trying to fade some acne marks. The ACV was SO strong that made my face peel like crazy and very dry!! To make the long story short, I put this mask on for 30 mins and put on the Payot 24 hours hydrating cream...i am in heaven! no more peeling! Will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2005 8:17:00 PM More reviews by xquisite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Without doubt the BEST hydrating mask I have ever used. This is the only thing that actually works on my parched winter skin. I use the Payot gommage & then this mask, followed by the Hydrofluide & Jeunesse cream. For my ultra-dehydrated late 30s skin this routine is a godsend. Thank you Nadia Payot!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2004 8:13:00 AM More reviews by reismione

excellent hyrdarating mask. it didnt cause my combi / prone-to-break-out skin any problems. highly recommended. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2004 5:30:00 PM More reviews by shumsam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I totally agree with the previous reviewers. This mask is great. It's very hydrating & yet quite light. I have oily but dehydrated skin, so I apply a very thin layer on dry zones only (around eyes and cheeks) and leave it overnight. If you have dry skin, you can occasionally replace your night cream with it, apply on the whole face and go to sleep.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2003 3:27:00 AM More reviews by shes_got_style

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best hydrating masks on the market! Payot dont get the praise they deserve no one i know has heard of Payot. They have some of the best products around!