Dior No-Age Essentiel Yeux

3.4

on 5/12/2006 11:16:00 AM

did NOTHING for my fine lines! NOTHING!!! people, dont buy it! i finished it all. didnt work! NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE BUY IT AGAIN!!! IT SUCKS!! HATE IT!

on 3/29/2006 3:48:00 AM

If you have dry skin and accidentally bouht this product, like me, you can use it over your regular eye cream as a make up, especially when you go out at night. It has a really nice glow. This product again proved that Dior is not goodn in skincare but great in make up.
Don't buy this as a moisturizer if you have dry skin, or you want to get rid of your wrinkles.

on 12/9/2005 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Despite the price (48 USD) I bought this on a whim. This is one of the best eye creams I have ever used. I generally only use it at night, because I prefer to use an eyecream with an SPF during the day, but even though I only use it at night, the puffiness under my eyes is completely gone! I never thought that would happen, but I am so pleased with that. I have never had very dark under eye circles but I feel like the area under my eyes is brighter. The product is peach-colored and rather thin (one draw-back is the pump which shoots out product--be very careful!)but it is quite moisturizing without being heavy. It absorbs quickly to a matte finish. Eye make-up goes on very smooth over it. I hope the age-prevention promises are true, but I guess I'll find out in a couple of years. There is a noticible perfume if you sniff it, though I have not been bothered by it, though if you get the cream in or too close to the eyes it may be irritating. Though it is pricey, it moisturizes wonderfully and its capacity to eliminate my puffiness is worth it!

on 5/1/2004 4:33:00 PM

I love this eye cream. It has a thin consistency, so if you are very dry around the eyes you may need something heavier.
It really perks up tired eyes with it's light reflecting particles!

on 12/26/2003 9:31:00 AM

This is rubbish!! The price is high but the product itself does very little . It has slightly sparkling bits and the texture is not bad. But after paying so much for it i can hardly recognise the difference before and after. also the container is THE WORST coz after a few use when i pumped it, it "shot" out and too much product came out for every single pump...i hated it and i will never buy this again...in fact i ahve already put iy away and currently loving clinique's ones...

on 12/7/2003 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this a a sample from my mother - thanks Mum! I wasn't expecting much from this but it really seems to smooth out my fine lines !!!!! I got peeling on my second day - maybe from this - maybe just cold weather, but I will definatley buy this when I use up the rest of my other eye cream. My concealer went on so nicely !!!

on 8/19/2003 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a nice standard eye cream that won't smooth any wrinkles, but it provides a nice, non-greasy base for my concealer. I got a sample of this originally, and am considering a full size once I run out of my regular eye cream.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)