October 20, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eyeliner - mark - on the edge hook up eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by redfox2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! I have been using this for years now and it is by far the best liquid liner I've used. I buy It through avon for only around $6. I use It every day and it still lasts forever. The consistency is great, not watery at all. I like that the brush is a short length because I feel I have more control when applying. It draws a thin line which you can easily thicken if needed. I do thick cat eyes all the time and It works perfectly. I have no complaints with this product and highly recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am an inactive Mark rep and got this liner in Cocoa over a year ago from my upline. I put it away and forgot about it til just last month. When I rediscovered it, I shook it well, opened it and applied a thin line to my hand. Watery, sheer mess! Recapped and reshook and reapplied... same thing! Almost no color, super wet and what did appear started to spiderweb into the fine, fine lines on the back of my hand. The thin line was a wet smear within seconds. I assume I got a bad batch or it was already old when I received it, because no one else seems to have this experience, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by glamMore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good Eyeliner. The brush could be firmer but I like the size. Easy to create thin or thick lines. It stays on all day, few touch-ups ever needed. I would like the option to have a larger size because the handle is tiny and sometime hard to hold onto. Lauren Conrad still swears by it and I know why!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 4:11:00 AM More reviews by blazzinbella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only liquid eyeliner I ever use! LOVE this stuff!! I've tried a few but this is the only one I get a nice thin line with, however, the corner of my eye always smudges after a few hours but that's why I keep q-tips in my makeup bag! ;o)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by missalys95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

doesn't smudge at all, perfectly portable in its small container and lasts all day. the thin brush gives me a neat precise line that gives my eyes the perfect amount of emphasis.
love it, one of my everyday makeup products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Callisto and it is a beautiful color. I find it very easy to apply, gives me a perfect line without any fuss, lasted me all day and no smudging. Once applied it dries immediately too. I find it helps with liquid liners to apply your mascara first then the liquid liner. I will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by bigbangendbsk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first ever liquid liner that I had problems with! It smudges easily even when I have full on eye makeup and it FLAKES on me. I never had a liquid eyeliner that FLAKES, and ends up giving me racoon eyes soon after I put it on. It's obviously not long lasting. This liner was a huge disappointment and a waste of money for me ($6).

Packaging is okay for me, I can manage with it. But the product itself...psssh.. Not getting this ever again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Betzy04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This use to be my go to liquid eyeliner couple of years back, it still would be if i use liquid liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by leballonviolet

I only use liquid liners, so I have some experience using them. Personally, I love the consistency of this liner, but it does not last as long as I'd like.

PROs:
- Thin consistency, but still gives a dark, solid line
- Brush gives a clean, smooth line

CONs:
- Smudges easily as the day goes on
- Does not last all day
- Small brush handle makes it harder to apply

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by xoxojentry

This product is okay. The brush is wayy too thin so it makes it very hard to put on. I thought that it takes too long to dry, but it is okay for getting it once but i would definatley not buy it again