February 1, 2015 | 2122 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 9:11:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

i got a sample of this and liked it so much i bought the regular size when my sample ran out. I love that it removes my makeup (revlon colorstay) easily.. it also removes my waterproof eye makeup well. i get teary eyed easily (allergies and laughing also makes me tear up) so i cant wear washable mascaras. unfortunately, i have thin and sparse lashes. sometimes, if i rub my lashes while trying to remove mascara, my lashes fall off ;(. but not since i started using this. it weakens the mascara enough that if i use eye makeup remover, it comes off very easily. no complaints here. since i started using this, my lashes are no longer so sparse coz i havent been pulling them out during makeup removal. admittedly, my makeup removal is 3 step. i wash with this to remove makeup, use a cotton pad to remove whats left of the mascara, then wash with neutrogena foamy wash, then tone. this system does not break me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 8:31:00 AM More reviews by kania

I have combination skin with an awful T-Zone especially my chin. However, my problem was blackheads on my cheeks. I wear Estee Lauder Daywear or Coppertone 30 or 45 SPF sunscreens every day without fail. This has reduced my instances of blackheads and it does strip the surface oil from my T-zone. It's very light, but efficient and drying.

I cannot imagine what in the world people have been doing with this. Putting it on dry skin and wiping off? How is it leaving skin waxy or oily? It's a cleanser, a wash. I have to suspect some reviews are referring to a different product or they're doing god-knows-what with this product.

A dime size in the hand or on the Clarisonic and some water and it's foaming like...I don't know...SOAP?!

At what point do you stop telling people you can't get SOAP IN YOUR EYES and just let them burn?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Kelky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have purchased this product several times.

I would not classify this as a cleanser as it does NOT cleanse your skin. It is a makeup remover and is intended to be followed up with a cleanser. For those reviewing that it does not clean your skin - it's not supposed to. It's supposed to remove your makeup, which it does. You only need an extremely small amount and therefore, a bottle lasts me at least 6-8 months.

The biggest con is that it can not be used on the eyes and therefore you have to followup with an eye makeup remover, which can be a bit of a pain, plus requires you to purchase another product (I use Neutrogena's oil free eye makeup remover).

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by luusk1125

This is a horrible cleanser it did nothing. It was not strong enough to take off my sunscreen not even my super light powder not even translucent powder that had a hint of color. All this did was make my sunscreen and powder ball up and stick to my face like eraser bits. It smells like chemical wax/paint. I was not better with a electric brush still the same. I even tried it to wash my face in the morning it made my face over dry squeeky tight with red patches. The consistancy is like wax and when you add water it feels like liquid wax with little to no foam. Most clinique skincare/makeup are horrible to much chemicals or irritants.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Kyrajeremy

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a free with purchase small tube...nowhere does it say "Do Not Get In Eyes"...well I decided to try it one night....and I suffered terribly for it...I did get it in my eyes. I thought I would go blind. The pain was excruciating for several minutes even tho I kept splashing cold water in my eyes. After that burning sensation subsided I put eye drops in for some soothing relief...I was hoping there was no damage to my eyes when I awoke the next morning.....I have been a Clinique customer since they began, and am so disappointed this particular product is on the market...

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by wendella721

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product removes all traces of make up, and will leave your skin squeaky clean.
its way too drying and strips off all natural oils. I have dry skin so this doesn't work for me.
I switched to clinique take the day off balm and is a much gentler make up remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Rachell09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product as a small cleanser to bring on trips because I love the portability of it! It does a nice job of cleaning, and it literally makes my face squeaky clean. I love using it with my olay pro x because it foams up the cleanser to it's max.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked this product at the duty free in the airport. Felt it left my skin unclean. I'm not sure it removed my makeup completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by amatbm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this cleanser since im 12. Now im 24. I never use anything else. Its the only cleanser that leaves my skin balanced. I love it. If clinique ever discontinues this i will literally cry

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by beautysign

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pearlescent paste that when you get wet transforms into the foaming cleanser. It's really nice it makes your skin squeaky clean. But it didn't really do anything to help me with my spot prone skin so I wouldn't repurchase. It is nice though , I ended up cutting the packet open so I could get the last bits of the product out. It would be good for people who wear estee lauder double wear because it cleans the skin so well but watch you don't get it in your eye because it stings badly.