Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

I usually dont like Clinique, but I am a huge fan of this. So unqiue! and gets my make up right off. wish it was cheaper though :(

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love clinique, but wasnt a big fan of this cleanser, I have combination skin, but just found this wayy to drying and my skin felt squeaky clean after like Id used washing up liquid, I prefer the liquid soap in mild.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My grandma gave me a sample of this foaming cleanser. I've been using it for months it's just now starting to run out. It's nice because you literally only need a pea sized amount to wash your whole face. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, so foamy, easy to rinse off, makes my skin soft, and doesn't dry out my face. I don't use this to take off my makeup only to deep clean my skin. I really enjoy using it and will probably buy the large size once I'm out of the sample. It's simple yet effective. There is no real scent which I like. The tube is lovely it's minimalistic with an almost light pink ombré color. The cleanser in hand is pearly white though. I really suggest giving this a try :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I am currently using two different face cleansers interchangeably, and Clinique rinse-off foaming cleanser is one of them. I like the way it foams and removes my make-up (but I must say I use a cleansing devise with any of my cleansers which helps to clean better) and you need a very small amount each time, so it lasts long.
However, the biggest con for me - it dries my skin quite a bit. It might be suitable for a combination/oily skin, but it's too harsh for me. After washing my face, feels very much like if I were using a hand soap... Will not repurchase and will stick to another, much more gentle, product I have, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser.

No matter what I try, I always wind up coming back to this cleanser. It makes my skin feel clean and soft, and while not cheap, doesn't break the bank either.

This is ok! Nothing great but better than Olay or any other drug store brand. Will probably repurchase because it lasts forever

I was on amazon shopping for a new cleanser and didn't know what to choose because of all the options. This cleanser popped up and I totally forgot how well this cleansed my face. Makes it feel smooth after.

This cleanser is my life! I have used countless drug store cleansers in the past but nothing compares to this. This cleanser is quite expensive, $38 in good ol' expensive ass Australia but I am willing to pay that until someone finds me a cheaper equivalent that doesn't break out my highly sensitive acne prone combination skin. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean, removes all makeup and sunscreen including majority of my eye makeup. It lathers super easily (no need to scrub your face off). You only need a pea sized amount for your whole face so one tube lasts me around about a 9 months which is amazing! As with all Clinique products it is fragrance free, so no irritants for my sensitive skin. P.S. keep you eyes CLOSED at all times when using this or prepare for PAIN.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

For reference: I have dry to normal skin that is prone to breakouts. I used this cleanser for about a month when travelling.

It was functional - it did a good job at cleaning and refreshing my face, it was easy to use, and it lathered nicely. The biggest problem I had this this was that it left my skin feeling dry.

I can't say it did anything magical for my skin but it didn't harm it either. I'm a much bigger fan of creme cleaners as they leave my face feeling more moisturized.

I wouldn't say it's appropriate for very oily skin types (I used to be very oily) but if you have combination skin or normal skin that leans towards the oily side, it might be worth a shot.

I love this. Leaves no residue. Feels clean without drying. Perfect basic cleanser. My HG!