Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 8/29/2015 9:50:00 AM

No matter what I try, I always wind up coming back to this cleanser. It makes my skin feel clean and soft, and while not cheap, doesn't break the bank either.

on 8/22/2015 3:46:00 PM

This is ok! Nothing great but better than Olay or any other drug store brand. Will probably repurchase because it lasts forever

on 8/16/2015 4:42:00 PM

I was on amazon shopping for a new cleanser and didn't know what to choose because of all the options. This cleanser popped up and I totally forgot how well this cleansed my face. Makes it feel smooth after.

on 4/24/2015 7:18:00 PM

This cleanser is my life! I have used countless drug store cleansers in the past but nothing compares to this. This cleanser is quite expensive, $38 in good ol' expensive ass Australia but I am willing to pay that until someone finds me a cheaper equivalent that doesn't break out my highly sensitive acne prone combination skin. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean, removes all makeup and sunscreen including majority of my eye makeup. It lathers super easily (no need to scrub your face off). You only need a pea sized amount for your whole face so one tube lasts me around about a 9 months which is amazing! As with all Clinique products it is fragrance free, so no irritants for my sensitive skin. P.S. keep you eyes CLOSED at all times when using this or prepare for PAIN.

on 4/4/2015 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

For reference: I have dry to normal skin that is prone to breakouts. I used this cleanser for about a month when travelling.

It was functional - it did a good job at cleaning and refreshing my face, it was easy to use, and it lathered nicely. The biggest problem I had this this was that it left my skin feeling dry.

I can't say it did anything magical for my skin but it didn't harm it either. I'm a much bigger fan of creme cleaners as they leave my face feeling more moisturized.

I wouldn't say it's appropriate for very oily skin types (I used to be very oily) but if you have combination skin or normal skin that leans towards the oily side, it might be worth a shot.

on 4/4/2015 9:55:00 PM

I love this. Leaves no residue. Feels clean without drying. Perfect basic cleanser. My HG!

on 3/15/2015 5:01:00 AM

Tried this product as I ran out of my normal cleanser. It is excellent. No more drying than any other foaming/detergent cleanser. It does not contain any SLS. I have super sensitive skin and nearly every cleanser causes redness on me. I would highly recommend.

on 3/10/2015 1:48:00 PM

I hated this product! I received it as a gift when I purchased the Moisture Surge Intense Sleeping Mask ( I would definitely recommend this). I have never used any of Clinique's cleansers, so I was excited to try this out. It made my skin feel so dry and leathery. I would recommend this product for people with more oily skin.

The only good thing I would say about this product is that it is rather cheap and a little goes a long way. You really only need a nickel sized dollop to cover your whole face.

on 3/4/2015 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I hated this the first time I tried it, it left my skin too dry and I broke out a bit. But being the cheap person I am, I decided I would finish the container no matter what. And to my surprise..... It grew on me. It still dried me out and I have to use a good moisturizer after, but I stopped breaking out after about a week and a half completely. I do like the lathering power of this cleanser as well as how clean my face feels after. I definitely will repurchase this again.

on 1/27/2015 9:11:00 AM

i got a sample of this and liked it so much i bought the regular size when my sample ran out. I love that it removes my makeup (revlon colorstay) easily.. it also removes my waterproof eye makeup well. i get teary eyed easily (allergies and laughing also makes me tear up) so i cant wear washable mascaras. unfortunately, i have thin and sparse lashes. sometimes, if i rub my lashes while trying to remove mascara, my lashes fall off ;(. but not since i started using this. it weakens the mascara enough that if i use eye makeup remover, it comes off very easily. no complaints here. since i started using this, my lashes are no longer so sparse coz i havent been pulling them out during makeup removal. admittedly, my makeup removal is 3 step. i wash with this to remove makeup, use a cotton pad to remove whats left of the mascara, then wash with neutrogena foamy wash, then tone. this system does not break me out.