July 26, 2014 | 1027 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Bienfait Total UV

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by lorrainestrunk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am desperately looking for this Lancome moisturizer. It has been discontinued (unfortunately) - I wish they would bring it back. If anyone out there has one (or more) they want to sell or swap, please let me know. Thanks!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by lagenia

This is a light, easy to use, sunscreen with an even texture. Kinda of the typical long list of weird ingredients Ingredients, but it has a matte finsih and a non-sticky feeling.
It's Lancome so it's not cheap and it's a small bottle
I lied that it has a high SPF and this one of the few high SPF sunscreens I have ever used that does not leave an oily, shiny residue on my face. I usually apply sunscreen first, then makeup and most of the time other products really do on number on makeup application. This sunscreen soaks into my skin, my makeup goes on perfectly and the best thing is how effective the high SPF seems to be . I do not need to reapply and after a full day in the sun my skin shows NO sign of sun exposure. I know this product is saving me from many wrinkles. Also, everyone I recommend this sunscreen to really likes it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ladyli3n

this is my HG moisturizer!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this sunscreen and cannot tell you how long I have been looking for a oil-free, mattifying sunscreen. At first, its weird to get used to since its liquidy, but this allows it to absorb quickly into the skin - it may seem dewy at first but sets into a nice matte finish. I use to use the Shishedo Ultimate Perfection one but found that it broke out my skin (it's a thick cream that's not oil-free so I think it may have clogged my pores) but this one is my ultimate fav. It def allows makeup to look great on top & doesn't leave a whitecast at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Miku1978

I really like this product - it absorbs well and is not greasy. I purchased it primarily for the SPF 30, which seems to be relatively rare. The one problem I have with it is that it seems to flake off, or rather, when I put foundation/powder on, my skin sometimes flakes off. I do exfoliate and this doesn't happen with all lotions....does anyone else have this problem??? Otherwise, I am very pleased with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by lightgreen22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I HAVE FOUND IT!
sorry for the shouting but this is my HG day cream the only cream I've found so far that smells subtle absorbs well and isn't at all oily, I can put my makeup on over it like nothings even there. I have somewhat oily skin and I don't need anymore help in the oil content of my day creams thank you very much, but the great thing is I get the UV protection benifits without the oil because protecting my skin while I'm still young is the portal for having great looking skin in your older years and this cream is my ticket to it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2007 3:53:00 PM More reviews by sooty_mail

Great product, looked all over for a non-greasy sunscreen moisturiser which I can cheerfully slather on and not use up in 2 months...still lookin! Good points: absorbs easily, smells ok, no reactions, doesnt make foundation ball up, salesgirls always happy to give samples. Bad points: need to hang bottle upside down like a cheapskate to get last drops out, around 25 per 100ml bt its not cheap!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 9:20:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this moisturizer on and off for several years. It's not particularly outstanding, but it does the job of moisturizing and providing the much needed SPF protection. I actually like the texture of it. It's not too heavy, not too light, and it absorbs quite easily into the skin. This is good for normal to combination skin types - I have combination skin, and this didn't seem to irritate or cause breakouts. Overall, it's a nice quality daytime moisturizer, but it's hard to justify spending so much for such a basic product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2006 6:14:00 PM More reviews by JaniceCo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Somehow it even makes my dry skin oily (well-done, Lancome). Leaves this shine on my face, all four seasons. I can only assume that the real, secret value of this product lies in the "Total UV" part. So I use it over my other moisturizer in winter for the UV protection and ignore extra shine. No, in fact I intentionally keep it because I suspect that this product intends to create a shiny surface on consumers that reflects UV rays, thus providing sun protection. A blessing in disguise!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2005 1:40:00 PM More reviews by reformedspender

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good basic skincare with UV. Doesn't cause me breakouts, my skin does get oily during the day wearing this, but it does not cause me breakout and clogged pores.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2005 12:24:00 PM More reviews by at183

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this moisturizer is horrible. I have very dry skin and usually like heavy moisturizers but this one had a nasty texture, it felt not only too greasy but actually sticky on my skin, and the more i rubbed it in the flakier it actually got. The smell is too much, it irritated my sensitive skin, and it's too expensive. I used the version in the tub and I am not happy with it at all, I am going to return it ASAP. Very disappointing.