December 21, 2014 | 1063 users online

Eye Shadow - Stila - Tango eye rouge

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2005 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Astyra

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tango is a medium cool pink with slight fuchsia undertones and subtle purple iridescence - an absolutely *gorgeous* color that makes a wonderful e/s and an even better blush - one of my favorites. Why did Stila have to discontinue this??? :(((

Since Stila is known for recycling colors, I am hoping that Tango will be reincarnated someday.

UPDATE: MAC's Roseland/Orchid Sheen blush duo is quite similar when you mix the two colors together, only more shimmery and without the purple iridescence.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 1:47:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite Stila e/s colors. Bright clear bubble gum pink with a little bit of opalescence. I love to wear it as blush also.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2002 10:22:00 PM More reviews by oceandoll

A stila SA gave me this free because it's being discontinued and I'm a regular customer :)
It's a nice golden deep-bubblegum pink on me, and like another reviewer said, looks nice centered on the lid with mambo shadow. Also works well by itself for a natural, angelic look. It can be used as a blush but is too intense on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2002 9:23:00 AM More reviews by candyland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When the MUA from stila put this color on me, I knew I'd fall in love with this beautiful shimmer pink. It's a great choice for those who are not afraid of colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2002 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Girlie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful color! I LOVE this! Can also be used as a blush. Has this great undertone to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2001 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Anne

This is one of my favorite Stila shadows. I love using it wet to get it extra intense, and then pair it with an irridescent pink or purple like the lightest shade in Hard Candy Techno quad. I also use it as blush every now and then, with a light hand. It's an excellent buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2001 8:43:00 PM More reviews by JT14

Very pretty. Looks especially pretty when used in the center of the eye over the Mambo eyeshadow. Also works as blush with a light hand.

JT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2001 6:35:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice pink color with a light purple sheen to it. Can double as a blush as well. Nice for evening wear especially!!